Lizol Pine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid Bottle Of 500 Ml
Lizol is India's No.1 Household Cleaning Brand, highly recommended by the Indian Medical Association. Lizol guarantees to kill 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria as well as germs while leaving your room smelling fragrant with a wide variety of aromas. This cleaner removes 100 types of Stains & Germs and leaves a Pleasant Fragrance. Available Variants are Pine, Floral, Citrus, Jasmine, Lavender, Sandal and Neem in the sizes: 200 ml, 500 ml, 975 ml, 1L, 1.8L Refill, 2 L and 5L.
1. India's No. 1 Floor Cleaner with 99.9% Germ Kill 2. 3 Triple Germ Action - Kills Bacteria#, Viruses^ & Fungi^ including Covid-19 Virus 3. New Active Bloom Formula with Refreshing Fragrances 4. 10x Better Cleaning for your Home
- Benzalkonium Chloride Solution
- Denatonium Benzoate
- Lauryl Alcohol Ethoxylate
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Tetra Sodium EDTA
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Cleaning the floors of your kitchen, tiles, sinks, and more.
- Disinfecting your home to get rid of bacteria and viruses.
- Preventing illness-causing bacteria from contaminating your home.
- Leaving your floors squeaky clean and sparkling.
How to Use
Floor and Bathroom Surfaces: Use 16ml (one capful) in half a bucket of water (4 Litres). Gently mop on Surface. No need to rinse. Kitchen Surfaces: For tough stains, use undiluted. Apply on a dirty surface. Leave for 5 minutes and then rinse well with water immediately. Neat use is recommended on polished marble, granite and ceramic tiles only.
- Don’t mix it with any household cleaners or acids.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Do not ingest it.
Q 1. Is the Lizol Pine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid available in any other variant?
Ans: Yes, you can buy the floor cleaner in four other variants. They are Floral, Lavender, Neem, and Jasmine.
Q 2. Can you clean kitchen counters with Lizol Pine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid?
Ans: Yes, absolutely. It is made to clean all types of surfaces, including your kitchen counters. It is also perfect for your kitchen sink and tiles.
Q 3. Is it safe to use Lizol Disinfectant daily?
Ans: Yes, it is absolutely safe to use it daily. In fact, it will be very beneficial if you clean your home daily using it to prevent any disease-causing bacteria from contaminating your house.
Q 4. How much Lizol Pine Disinfectant Floor Cleaner Liquid should you use in a bucket full of water?
Ans: If you’re using a bucket full of water, it will come to around 8 litres of water. For that, use two caps full of this product to get the best results.