Sensodyne Sensitive Fresh Gel Toothpaste Tube Of 75 G
Sensodyne Sensitive Fresh Gel Toothpaste is a leading toothpaste recommended by dentists for people having sensitivity in their teeth. Sensitivity is caused when the tooth enamel starts to wear off and becomes exposed which causes sharp pain while drinking or eating something hot or cold. Sensodyne helps to overcome pain in the teeth and enamel caused due to tooth sensitivity, it also provides the beneficial properties of fluoride, namely, fresh breath, cavity protection and teeth whitening which is a sign of good dental hygiene.
- Sensodyne fresh gel toothpaste contains fluoride which prevents tooth decay by strengthening both the gums and the teeth.
- It provides protection to the cavity and is clinically proven to provide daily relief from sensitivity.
- Sensodyne fresh gel toothpaste also keeps your breath fresh throughout the day.
- This toothpaste soothes the nerves by shielding the exposed dentine (inner layer of the tooth).
- Sensodyne Toothpaste Ingredients include potassium nitrate, sodium fluoride, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, etc.
- This toothpaste also contains hydrated silica, water, xanthan gum, cocamidopropyl, methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium methyl, titanium dioxide, PEG-8, flavour, pentasodium, glycerine and sorbitol.
How to Use
To apply, squeeze the tube until 1 inch of the product settles on your toothbrush. Now brush your teeth for 1 minute thoroughly. It is recommended to brush your teeth twice daily. The sensitive sections of your teeth should be brushed properly. Spit out the paste after you’re done brushing.
Sensodyne is recommended for people above the age of 12. However, for children below the age of 12, it is advisable to consult a dentist first.
If your teeth sensitivity still persists even after a month of constant use, it is recommended to consult a doctor because sensitive teeth can pose a serious health hazard if not treated on time.
1. Why should I use the Sensodyne Fresh Gel toothpaste?
Sensodyne Fresh Gel toothpaste aids in relief from sensitivity by creating a protective shield for the enamel, it is helpful for cavity protection and has a fresh taste.
2. Does over brushing cause sensitive teeth?
Brushing your teeth too frequently and too hard can cause enamel wear and gum recession. With time, it can also expose the dentin and thus causes sensitivity. However, using Sensodyne sensitive toothpaste twice daily can reduce sensitivity.
3. How does Sensodyne work?
Sensodyne contains potassium nitrate which soothes the nerves located inside your teeth. The stannous fluoride protects the teeth by building a protective layer around the teeth creating a barrier from pain caused due to sensitivity.