Krack Heel Repair Cream - With the Healing Power of 7 herbs moisturises, heals, soothes softens, hydrates and shields the heels with its unique action. Why do cracks happen? Dry weather or standing for too long can cause your heels to become hard and dry. The skin around heels becomes rough and dark. If ignored this can lead to peeling, painful cracked skin and bleeding. How Krack Heel Repair Cream Helps: Krack cream repairs and relieves dry skin disorders such as rough and cracked heels. Krack Cream is specially formulated to give you effective relief from sore, cracked heels and hardened soles.
- Quath processed oil derived from Extracts: Daruharidra (Berberis aristata)*
- St., Kampila (Mallotus philippinensis)* Fr., Pasanabheda (Bergenia ciliata)* Rz.,
- Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)* St.,
- Jivanti (Leptadenia reticulata) Aerial Part, Sarja (Valeria indica)* Resin Oils: Tila Taila (Sesamum indicum)* Sd.,
- Karpasasthi Taila (Gossypium herbaceum)* Sd.,
- Ghrita (Ghee)a Powder: Tuatha (Copper Sulphate)* 35.4% Ol. from Sd. Vrikshamlakam (Garcinia indica) 3.60%;
- Cream Base q.s. to 100% *Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India;
- Bhava Prakasha a Charaka Samhita Preservatives:
- Sodium Methyl Paraben IP, Sodium Propyl Paraben IP
- Helps in healing sore and cracked heels
- Moisturizes dry rough and hard skin of feet
- Makes skin soft and smooth
Direction of use:
- Wash and Clean the affected area (Preferably with warm water), wipe it dry.
- Scrape the dead skin with a scraper (deal skin remover), then apply Krack Cream 2-3 times a day.
- Spread gently.
- Allow 15 minutes to dry after application.
- Bandaging may be done where required.
- Krack's special formula works faster to soothe, smooth and hydrate the skin. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- In case of contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water
- If swallowed/ingested seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label
- Use as directed for best results