Johnson'S Baby Soap - 50g
Johnson's Baby Soap is formulated with 1/4 baby lotion and vitamin E to help the skin retain its natural hydration. It creates a thick creamy lather that softly washes and moisturizes the baby's delicate skin. Johnson's baby products are easy to apply when bathing your infant because of their easy grasp design.
- Johnson's Baby Soap Milk Protein is specially formulated to be mild and safe on a baby's delicate skin.
- It contains a quarter of a teaspoon of baby lotion and vitamin E.
- It is clinically proven to be gentle on children's sensitive skin.
- Johnson's Baby Soap has no parabens, SLS, colours or alcohol.
- Sodium Palm Kernelate and also Sodium Palmate and Mineral Oil.
- Titanium Dioxide and Stearoxytrimethylsilane.
- Milk Protein in Hydrolyzed forms.
- Johnson's Baby Soap is commonly used to care for a baby's skin.
- Johnson's Baby Soap keeps the moisturizing oils on the skin's outer layer.
- It locks in moisture to avoid dryness, redness and discomfort.
How to Use
- Apply the Johnson's Baby Soap to the baby's skin by first rubbing it onto your palm.
- Work up a lather by massaging it gently.
- After rinsing with plain water, pat dry.
- Johnson's Baby Soap can be applied at any time while bathing your child.
- When using Johnson's Baby Soap, adult guidance is essential.
- Only suitable for external use.
- Stop using the product if it causes skin irritation.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Keep Johnson's Baby Soap 50 G out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is Johnson's Baby Soap safe to use on your face?
Ans. Yes, it is safe to use on the face and all over the body.
Q2. What are the side effects of Johnson's baby soap?
Ans. This product rarely has any side effects. In case you experience any, please consult a doctor.
Q3. Is Johnson's Baby Soap suitable for adults?
Ans. Yes, it is suitable for adults and it can also be used by adults as it has the ideal pH for keeping skin smooth and safe.
Q4. When does Johnson's Baby Soap expire and become not good for use?
Ans. Johnson's Baby Soap expires after 3 years of the manufacturing date and it is not suitable for use after the expiry date.