Kapiva Mct Oil Bottle Of 450 Ml
Kapiva MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides Oil) is a healthy alternative to traditional, refined vegetable oils as it is easily digestible and helps the body process fats more effectively. MCTs are naturally occurring fatty acids found in coconuts. Kapiva MCT Oil has the perfect macros for an ideal Keto Diet. It is low on carbs, high in fat and moderate on protein along with essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, niacin, etc. It is a great tool when seeking to burn fat without compromising on taste as it is flavourless and odourless. Being keto-friendly, it blends well with coffee or meal replacement shakes/energy drinks as it has short chains of triglycerides which are converted into fuel faster, thus, increasing body's metabolism.
Features and Benefits:
- Elevates performance: Normal coconut oil contains 8% caprylic acid. This MCT oil contains approx 60% of caprylic acid (C8) which the body quickly metabolizes into ketones. These ketones are then utilized by the brain to harness instant energy.
- Keto-friendly: MCTs are quite efficient in breaking down inside our cells in a way that produces an excess of ketones. For those on a keto diet, the additional boost in ketones means more energy, mental clarity, and focus.
- Helps maintain gut health: This oil helps decrease the presence of disease-causing bacteria in the gut, improving the overall health of the intestines. It may minimize the growth of infectious yeast that may be the cause of several skin infections. MCTs work as great immunity boosting agents as well.
- Encourages cholesterol management: MCT Oil is found to be much more helpful with cholesterol management as compared to olive oil. When consumed along with flax seeds for a month, it helps maintain a healthy heart. It increases the production of good cholesterol as well.
Pure MCT Oil (Capric Triglyceride) from coconut oil
How to use
- As a dietary supplement: Begin by using 1 tbsp. (15ml) daily. Once you get used to it, you can go upto 3 tbsp. per day. Avoid excessive consumption.
- Instant source of energy: Mix one tablespoon of this juice to your morning smoothie or protein shake to experience renewed energy.
- Promotes weight management: Consume two tablespoons of MCT Oil on an empty stomach in the morning to suppress appetite for the rest of the day.
- Assists in enhancing mental capabilities: Add one tablespoon of this energizing oil to your daily coffee cuppa to calm and relax your nerves.
- May reduce lactate build-up: Use this oil as a salad dressing to initiate faster burning of carbohydrates.
About the Brand: Kapiva Ayurveda is a one-stop shop for all types of Ayurvedic and Herbal products. Brainchild of the Baidyanath Group, Kapiva was born with a vision to merge ancient Ayurvedic tradition with modern-day science and technology, changing the way people perceive Ayurveda and make the best natural products available to consumers worldwide. Kapiva's range of 200+ GMP certified products have the right herbs in the right dosage offering remedies for a variety of ailments.