Threptin Chocolate Nutrition Diskettes Tin Of 275 G
Threptin chocolate nutrition diskettes are an easy to consume, high-calorie protein-rich snack that can be consumed by people of all ages. These diskettes come in a compact tin and can be stored away easily or even carried during travel. However, the Threptin protein biscuits are best consumed by children to fulfil their protein needs in a fun way. With your children happily munching on these protein diskettes, you can rest assured that they are getting their daily requirement of macronutrients.
- These diskettes from Threptin are beneficial for children because it provides an interesting means of acquiring daily nutrition for them rather than the same old boring food.
- Moreover, children with protein deficiencies can consume these disk-shaped biscuits to fulfil their daily need for proteins and that too with an attractive chocolate flavour.
The Threptin diskettes are not just a perfect dietary supplement for children but can be consumed by adults as well with no side effects.
- Class 1 casein protein with PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score) value-1.
- The Threptin chocolate diskettes are also cholesterol and trans-fat free.
- These crunchy diskettes can be served as fun yet healthy snacks for children during picnics and family road trips.
- They can also be packed in children’s tiffins for school to ensure your child gets their daily dose of proteins.
Since protein helps children develop a robust immune system, the Threptin protein biscuits can also serve this purpose.
How to Use
- These high-calorie protein diskettes can be consumed in 3 to 4 numbers around 3 times a day.
- After opening the can of biscuits, they should be consumed within 3 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children so that they don’t consume it in excess.
- Store in a cool dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Always check the product label to ensure the product is within the expiry date before consumption.
Q1. How do further make these diskettes interesting for my kids?
Ans. You can serve these diskettes with ketchup, mayonnaise, or even whipped cream to add to their attraction as a popular snack for your kids.
Q2. Are there any side effects of consuming these diskettes?
Ans. No, there have not been any notable side effects, but if your child does experience abnormal reactions, then consult your paediatrician.
Q3. Can senior citizens consume these as well?
Ans. Yes, but only after the recommendation of a physician since senior citizens above 60 years can have different nutritional requirements.
Q4. How long can I store them after opening the seal?
Ans. After opening the seal, it is best to consume them as quickly as possible or else you can store them in an airtight container for longer shelf life.
Q5. Are these diskettes gluten-free?
Ans. Yes, these diskettes are completely gluten-free.