Kerala Ayurveda Murivenna Thailam Body Oil Bottle Of 450 Ml
People who suffer from joint pain know how frustrating it can be, especially since pain in the knee joints can be debilitating. There are many powerful medications to provide instant relief from joint pain but these use steroids and other chemicals that cause side effects. Ayurveda offers products that are made from natural ingredients and are comparatively safer to use. Kerala Ayurveda Murivenna Oil is a well-known Ayurvedic product for helping during joint pain.
Murivenna oil or thailam is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation helpful in managing inflammation and wounds. The basic purpose of this thailam was to help during wounds. The word Muri means wound and enna is oil. Since Thailam has anti-inflammatory properties, it is used to help in the effective management of joint pain, muscle pain, backache and conditions like sciatica, spondylosis, arthritis and slip disc.
- Tambula (Piper betel)
- Kanya (Aloe barbadensis)
- Moringa (Moringa oleifera)
- It helps to maintain good joint and bone health.
- The oil helps in maintaining the inflammation level in the body.
- It helps in maintaining the mobility of the joints and the body.
- Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune condition. Pain occurring in the joints due to this condition can be helped using this oil. It is also helpful in managing conditions like osteoarthritis, gout and sciatica.
- Spasms in the muscle can cause severe pain. The use of this thailam can help during spasms.
- The thailam is known to work at the tissue level and can help maintain bone and joint health.
- It also helps maintain skin health and helps manage conditions like acne, pimples and psoriasis.
- It is an antioxidant and is also anti-microbial. This makes it helpful for wounds. It is also used to help manage ulcers.
- People suffering from tension headaches and other forms of chronic headaches can be helped by using this thailam.
- It is also helpful for fractures and contusions.
How to Use
- Murivenna oil should preferably be warmed before use.
- It is best to apply it in the evening or at night before going to sleep.
- This helps allow the oil to penetrate the tissues to help get good results.
- The warm oil can be kept in a bowl and gently rubbed onto the affected area using a cotton swab.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Q1. How is Kerala Murivenna Thailam used in Ayurveda?
Ans: The name Murivenna comes from two Malayalam words, ‘Murivu’ meaning 'wound’ and ‘enna’ meaning oil. So, Murivenna is an oil that helps in healing the wound. Prepared in a coconut oil base, Murivenna rapidly reduces inflammation and is highly useful in injuries involving pain and swelling.
Q2. Where does the Murivenna massage oil come from?
Ans: Murivenna is an ancient gift that comes from the medical repository of God's own country, Kerala. This Vata-reducing traditional massage oil contains ingredients known to possess wound healing, pain-relieving and bone setting properties, traditionally used by the royal warriors for strengthening the bones, muscles and joints.