Kapiva Chyawanprash 500g- For Immunity And Daily Wellness With Organic Gheeraw Honey And 40+ Herbs | For Kids And Adults
The Kapiva Chyawanprash is a natural product made for boosting immunity and daily wellness. It contains the goodness of raw honey, which is antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory. It helps in fighting infections as well as in treating wounds. It contains amla stirred in natural ghee and is processed to hold on to the high Vitamin C benefits.
The 500g Kapiva Immunity and Daily Wellness Chyawanprash pack comes in a glass bottle container. It prevents any leaching which may occur if they were kept in plastic bottles or containers. The Kapiva Glass Bottle is also easy to handle and portable.
- It contains the benefits of more than 40 herbs and nutrition-rich foods which help with bone, cardiac and immunity health.
- The raw honey content helps in fighting infections as well as in treating wounds.
- The Indian Bael relieves the body with common coughs and colds.
- It is useful for brain health and helps with digestion as well.
- Its glass bottle packaging does not allow leaching.
- The product is created in small batches, which intensifies the goodness of the herbs and nutrition-rich foods.
- It does not contain any unnatural sweeteners.
- There is no added colour or flavour.
- There is no involvement of preservatives.
- It is certified by GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Raw Honey
- Indian Bael
- Boosting immunity.
- Promotes digestive health.
- Treating wounds.
- Relieves cough and colds.
- It provides nutrition.
- It stops frequent infections.
How to Use
- For children – daily 1 tablespoon.
- For adults – daily 2 tablespoons.
- Consume the Kapiva Chyawanprash either the way it is or along with milk or water.
- Do keep it in a place that is cold and dry.
- The maximum shelf life of the Chyawanprash Paste is 18 months.
Q 1. Why does the Kapiva Chyawanprash come in a glass bottle pack?
Ans: The Kapiva Wellness Chyawanprash comes in a glass bottle pack to stop the leaching of chemicals that can cause harm.
Q 2. How many doses of Kapiva Chyawanprash are recommended for kids?
Ans: The recommended dosage of Kapiva Chyawanprash Paste for kids is 1 tablespoon daily.
Q 3. Why are amla stirred with natural ghee while making this Chyawanprash?
Ans: Stirring Amla in natural ghee helps hold on to the maximum essential nutrients required for making the Kapiva Chyawanprash.