Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup - 100 Ml
Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup provides quick and long-lasting relief for all types of cough. The non-drowsy formula ensures that you do not feel sleepy after taking it. It is made using 16 different ayurvedic herbs that boost your immunity and improve respiratory health.
The non-addictive formula makes the Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup an apt remedy for cough. This product helps relieve chronic cold, cough, hoarseness of voice and throat irritation.
- It is a non-drowsy formula and useful for all types of cough.
- The quick-acting formula provides long-lasting relief.
- Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties.
- Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum Linn)
- Vasa (Adhatoda vasica Nees)
- Sati (Hedychium spicatum Ham. Ex Smith)
- Yasti (Glycyrrhiza glabra Linn.)
- Pippali (Piper longum Linn.)
- Marica (Piper nigrum Linn.)
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum (Linn.) Merr. & M. Perry)
- Kantakari (Solanum surattense Burm. f.)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale Roxb.) Rz. and Madhu
- Peppermint Satva (Menthol) (Mentha sps.)
- Karpura Satva (Cinnamomum camphora (L.) Nees & Eberm.)
- Sodium Benzoate 0.10%
- Methyl Paraben 0.05%
- Flavoured Syrup Base Q. S.
- Colour: Ponceau 4 R Q. S.
- The cough syrup treats respiratory ailments like dry cough, wet cough, recurrent cough.
- This cough syrup reduces throat congestion.
- Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup relieves irritation and itching in the throat.
- It decreases hoarseness of voice.
How to Use
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of the Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup 3-4 times daily.
- Consult your physician for the exact dose that will suit you.
- Read the label properly before you take Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup.
- Store the product in a cool, dry place away from moisture and sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Q 1. Can Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup be used for dry cough?
Ans: Yes, the Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup is suitable for all types of cough.
Q 2. Is Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, this product is 100% vegetarian as it is made from natural herbs.
Q 3. Does the Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup have any side effects?
Ans: The Zandu Ayurvedic Cough Syrup causes no known side effects. However, consult a physician in case of any symptoms.