Kamasutra Excite Strawberry Box Of 10 Condoms
Kamasutra Excite Condoms were created to increase excitement and sensation. Dotted textures add more friction to the receiving partner's experience, increasing arousal and delight and inducing a deeper sexual reaction. The strawberry flavour also adds to making your experience.
- The flavours and colours help you feel more stimulated and elevated.
- They are cheaper and easily accessible through internet merchants.
- Leakproof and durable.
It is composed of natural rubber latex for added pleasure.
- Condoms protect against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), HIV and AIDS.
- Protect people against unintended pregnancies.
- They are frequently more accessible than other forms of contraception.
- They have the potential to increase sexual pleasure.
How to Use
- When placing the condom on the penis, pull the condom carefully from its paper shell and squeeze the condom's tip to release air.
- Unroll the condom onto the genital area.
- Dispose of it in a wastebasket after usage.
- Make sure to store at a cool, dry location.
- Keep it out of bright sunlight and don't keep them in your pockets, car or restroom for long periods.
- Keep them out of your wallet, as the friction from the wallet may cause condoms to degrade.
- If you are allergic to latex, avoid using these condoms and instead choose another solution.
- Do not use one condom more than once.
- Always avoid condoms that are torn or damaged in any way.
Q1. Is it possible to reuse Kamasutra Excite Strawberry Condoms?
Ans: There are many reasons why you should not reuse condoms, including hygiene concerns and the risk of harm.
Q2. Do Kamasutra Excite Strawberry Condoms expire?
Ans: Most condoms have a shelf life of 3 to 5 years. Read the date on the box or condom wrapper.
Q3. Are Kamasutra Excite Strawberry Condoms fragile or delicate?
Ans: No, the majority of condoms are made of latex, a durable and flexible substance. Condoms are subjected to stringent quality control testing at every stage of production to guarantee that they are intact, stable and free of holes.
Q4. What size Kamasutra Condoms do I need?
Ans: The average penis size is between 5 and 7 inches long with a girth of 3.5 to 6 inches, though this varies. When it comes to condom sizes, both the ISO and the ASTM recommend a length of roughly 6.3 inches.