Kamasutra Dotted Mango Condoms Box Of 10
The Kamasutra dotted mango flavoured condoms are the perfect contraceptive device for moments of intimacy. They are made with 100% pure rubber latex that enables you and your partner to ignite the passion for love. These condoms have a dotted outer surface that increases the pleasure for both partners during intercourse. With its mango flavour and added fruitiness, it provides for a superior and flavourful experience during intercourse. When it comes to a surreal intimate experience, Kamasutra mango flavoured dotted condoms are the best choice for both partners.
- These condoms are made from pure rubber latex which is soothing and non-irritating on the skin and are also quite durable.
- The Kamasutra condoms protect from sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, Gonorrhea, Syphilis Chlamydia and Herpes.
- The ultra-thin texture of these condoms increases the pleasure factor for both partners during intercourse.
- The Kamasutra condoms come in a standard length of 180 millimetres.
- This box of Kamasutra dotted condoms contains 10 pieces of rubber latex condoms that have an attractive mango flavour.
- Moreover, these condoms are electronically tested before packaging and therefore, provide superior durability and a low propensity of breakage.
- These condoms are also beneficial in preventing pregnancy during intercourse.
- The Kamasutra mango dotted condoms are used during intercourse to prevent sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
- These condoms are also effective contraception against unwanted pregnancy.
How to Use
- Do not use any sharp objects to open the packet of condoms as they could tear the surface of the condom rendering them useless.
- Before rolling it on, ensure it is placed on the right end with the rollable rim on the outside.
- If you put the condom on the wrong side by mistake, do not flip it and reuse it but instead use a fresh packet of condom.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place that is away from direct heat and sunlight.
- This is because exposure to excessive heat and sunlight can damage the rubber latex that the condom is made out of.
- Do not use these condoms if you are allergic to latex materials.
Q1: What percentage of prevention do these condoms provide against pregnancy?
Ans: The statistics say that 2 out of 100 women can become pregnant within 1 year, even after using a condom.
Q2: How effective are these condoms in protecting from STDs?
Ans: When used correctly, condoms can prevent almost all types of sexually transmitted diseases and are therefore considered the only way to prevent STDs.
Q3: Can I use two condoms for added protection?
Ans: It is advisable to not use two condoms together as the mutual friction between the rubber latex of both the condoms can cause either one or both of them to tear.