Healthvit Sleepneed Melatonin 5 Mg Advanced Sleep Support - 60 Tablets
Modern-day lifestyle has caught up on us so badly that we often suffer from sleeplessness, even after being extremely tired after a hard day’s work. The hormone secreted by the pineal gland in the middle of the brain of our body is called Melatonin, which is essentially the sleep hormone. This hormone is secreted more post sundown, which enables us to fall asleep by nightfall.
However, due to excessive screen time and blu rays exposure, melatonin secretion tampers and the body gets confused about sleeping. That is why consuming an external source of melatonin in small doses can be done to bring your sleep tract back on cycle.
Melatonin works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to support relaxation and sleep so you can wake up refreshed and revitalized. It is used for jet lag, for adjusting sleep-wake cycles in people with daily work schedule changes (shift-work disorder).
- Get Better Sleep - Melatonin is naturally produced by our bodies to manage sleep cycles, but its balance can be easily disrupted. Healthvit Advanced Sleep Melatonin helps you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and wake up feeling refreshed.
- It's Important For Eye Health - Melatonin supports a healthy vision by preventing the death of cone cells that help in identifying colour. It also improves the functioning of nerve cells crucial for vision and protects the cells that make eye pigment.
- Healthy melatonin levels may support eye health - It has powerful antioxidant benefits that could help lower the risk of eye diseases. Supports relaxation to aid with occasional sleeplessness suitable for vegetarians.
- Melatonin also supports healthy immune and stress responses and is an important antioxidant, which acts as an effective scavenger of free radicals.
- Melatonin is a hormone that naturally occurs in the human body. It is made by the pineal gland. Melatonin circulates through a daily cycle so that there is a higher concentration of it at night. At night, higher levels of melatonin are held by the body to induce and maintain sleep.
How to Use
1 or 2 tablets daily or as per the requirement or directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Not for children, only adults after the doctor has prescribed.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage as that might have drastic effects.
Q1. Is it ok to take melatonin every night?
Ans: It is safe to take melatonin supplements every night, but only for the short term. Melatonin is released in response to darkness and is suppressed by light.
Q2. Does melatonin have side effects?
Ans: Melatonin has been used safely for up to 2 years in some people. However, it can cause some side effects including headache, short-term feelings of depression, daytime sleepiness, dizziness if consumed in large quantities.
Q3. Is melatonin good for anxiety?
Supplementing with melatonin for anxiety can improve sleep quality, regulate circadian rhythm and ease negative feelings associated with anxiousness. Your hormone levels play a key role in your emotional state.