Healthvit Potassium Iodide 30mg - 60 Tablets
Healthvit Potassium Iodide 30 mg is the best dietary supplement to maintain healthy levels of beneficial iodide in your thyroid glands. Iodide, a form of iodine, is one of the most important minerals required to make thyroid hormones in your body. Healthvit Potassium Iodide tablets are widely used to treat hyperthyroidism and to treat chronic bronchitis (inflammation of bronchial tubes in your lungs).
- Ensures proper absorption of potassium iodide in the body.
- Effective in treating hypothyroidism.
- Can be used as an expectorant, a type of medication used to temporarily treat cough and chest congestion.
- Aids in the clearance of mucous from lungs, bronchi and trachea.
- Regulates cellular metabolism and energy production.
- Enables overall health and wellbeing.
- Potassium iodide 30 mg
- Calcium carbonate
- Dibasic calcium phosphate
- Anhydrous lactose
- Maize starch
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Promotes apoptosis, the destruction of harmful cells.
- Supports immune function.
- Reduce congestion in the lungs and chest.
- Aids chronic breathing problems.
- Balances mood.
- Maintains healthy thyroid levels.
How to Use
- As a dietary supplement, take two tablets with a meal or as directed on the package label.
- Don't use it during pregnancy or childbirth.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Check for expiry date.
- Store the container in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before use.
Q 1. How soon can you expect to see results after having these tablets?
Ans. Results are subjective and largely depend on various factors such as diet, lifestyle and overall health. For best results, consume the Healthvit Potassium Iodide 30 mg for 2 to 3 months.
Q 2. Are there any natural foods rich in potassium iodide?
Ans. Potassium iodide is found in seaweed, codfish, dairy products, shrimp and vegetables such as lima beans.
Q 3. Are there any precautions and warnings to know before taking potassium iodide?
Ans. Yes, if you are allergic to any ingredients used in the Healthvit Potassium Iodide 30 mg or if you have recently undergone any surgery. It is better to consult a doctor before use.