Ultra D3 Drops - Vitamin D3 For Infants Vitamin Drops Bottle Of 15 Ml
Ultra D3 oral drops provide optimum vitamin D, an essential nutrient for the body. Parents often choose to limit their baby’s sun exposure due to the negative effects of UV rays. These factors may lead to low vitamin D levels. Ultra D3 drops help maintain bone and teeth health; it also supports normal functioning of the immune system and body muscles.
- It supports the process of normal cell division.
- Helps in reducing calcium deficiency in bones.
- Treats acidity, stomach ulcers, heartburn and other conditions.
- The right amounts of Vitamin D, Calcium and Phosphorus is essential for building and keeping the bones strong.
- Vitamin D is used to treat and prevent bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia).
- Ultra D3 is a Vitamin D supplement for infants.
- Ultra D3 drops help in the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
- Important for growth and mineralisation of bones and teeth.
- It helps in building stronger bones and teeth.
- Promotes overall growth and development.
- Boosts immunity in infants.
How to Use
Use the supplement as directed on the label. Always consult your doctor and seek advice.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not take a double dose.
- Do not use it after its expiry date.
Q1. What are the side effects of Ultra D3?
Ans: Ultra D3 can cause side effects in certain people, such as an allergic reaction, too much calcium in blood and urine marked by loss of appetite, constipation, stomach ache, muscle weakness, drowsiness or confusion.
Q2. Is Ultra D3 available in the form of syrup?
Ans: Yes, Ultra D3 syrup is available. Speak to your doctor regarding the dosage. You can also get the medicine as a chewable tablet to be taken by mouth.
Q3. How many vitamin D drops should I give a baby?
Ans: It is important to remember that breastfed infants should only be given vitamin D drops. These should generally be given with a dropper that provides 400 IU each day. You may begin giving the drops in the first week or two, after birth. Seek medical advice before you start the medicine for your baby.