Gynoveda's Tula For Irregular Periods - 360 Pills For 3 Months
Gynoveda’s Tula is an ayurvedic pill specifically designed for women who experience delayed, late and irregular periods. It helps to induce natural and regular periods every month. Not only does it help with delayed periods, but it also treats the root cause of irregular periods. It further helps in balancing the hormone levels in women. This product also increases fertility levels.
- You can get natural and regular periods without using harmful contraceptives or hormonal pills.
- This product helps in purifying the blood for glowing skin and hair.
- The pills balance hormones effectively.
- Gynoveda's Tula boosts digestion, which keeps you healthy and may help achieve weight reduction.
- It improves the chances of pregnancy with timely ovulation every month.
- Aloe Vera
- Gajar Beeja
- Krishna Jeeraka
- Karpas Beeja
- It helps to get regular periods.
- These pills purify the blood and improve fertility.
How to Use
- Take the pill twice daily for three months in a mild case.
- For moderate cases, the pill should be taken for six months.
- Severe cases should take the pills for nine months to get regular periods naturally and on time every month.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
Q 1. Who should take Gynoveda’s Tula for irregular periods?
Ans: Women experiencing late and irregular periods should consume these pills. If the period gap exceeds 31-60 days, it is recommended to take this Ayurvedic solution.
Q 2. Is there any specific diet one can follow while taking Gynoveda's Tula for irregular periods?
Ans: It has been seen that women following a balanced healthy diet showed better results and faster recovery from their issues. So, one should eat nutritional food at all times.
Q 3. Can one take Gynoveda’s Tula pills along with other contraceptives?
Ans: No, these pills cannot be consumed if you are already taking other contraceptives. Always ensure you consult your doctor in such cases.
Q 4. Are there any side effects to Gynoveda’s Tula?
Ans: This product is made entirely from ayurvedic herbs, so it does not cause any side effects.