Sirona Reusable Size M Menstrual Cup
Sirona Menstrual Cup Size-M is the most modern, economical and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort. It is a reusable silicone cup that collects rather than absorbing your menstrual flow and is worn internally. It is ideal for those who care for their health, as menstrual cups don’t disrupt your natural pH. It is also nature-friendly, as disposal of sanitary products creates toxic waste.
Thanks to its design, it is an ideal menstrual aid for swimming, all other kinds of sports, travelling and common daily chores. With the Sirona Menstrual Cup, you will always be prepared to take on your periods confidently. The cup does not absorb anything and therefore does not dry out or disrupt the natural pH of the vagina.
- This menstrual cup is made of ultra-soft medical-grade silicone that is gentle on the skin.
- This cup can be safely used at night & can be used for anywhere between 8 to 10 hours without any odour.
- The flexible rim of the menstrual cup creates a vacuum seal that ensures there are no leakages or spills even as you indulge in physical activity or travel.
- Sirona Menstrual Cup can be used for 10 hours at a stretch and lasts for up to 3-5 years, making it the most pocket-friendly option for managing periods.
- The cup retains a minimum of 15-28ml of menstrual blood.
- Sirona Menstrual Cups are reusable and thus, do not create sanitary waste like pads and tampons.
- It does not cause rashes around the groin area like pads do as it is toxin-free, odourless and hypoallergenic.
How to Use
- First and foremost, wash your hands properly.
- Then, fold the menstrual cup in C-fold or punch down fold (whichever is more convenient for you).
- Hold the folded sides firmly in between your thumb and forefinger such that the curved edge is facing away from your palm.
- In a comfortable position (while standing or squatting), gently insert the cup into your vagina. Ensure that your vaginal muscles are relaxed. It should be placed a few inches below the cervix.
- Rotate the cup once it is in your vagina so that it springs open and creates an airtight seal that would prevent leaks.
- To open it, gently pinch the cup so that it comes out, empty the contents in the toilet, wash and clean the cup using warm water & re-insert for use or store safely until the next cycle.
- Disinfect/sterilize the cup properly before use.
- Depending on the flow, empty the cup 2-5 times daily.
- The menstrual cup is not a contraceptive.
1. Can you swim wearing a Sirona Menstrual Cup?
Swimming during your periods wearing sanitary pads is not possible. But, with Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cups, dive right in. Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cups allow complete freedom of movement without any worries of stains, leakage or wet sensation during your periods.
2. Which menstrual cup should I use as a first-timer?
Sirona Menstrual Cup is the most modern, economical and leak-free way of experiencing complete period comfort that you can begin using as a first-timer.