Dettol Sensitive Germ Protection (Pack Of 3) Handwash Refill Of 175 Ml
India’s most trusted and IMA recommended brand, Dettol, provides all-around protection for your family with its soap-free formulae. Be 100% sure and safe as Dettol sensitive germ protection handwash offers ten times more protection against germs.
It is dermatologically tested and protects and cleans the skin from 100 illness-causing germs. The Dettol liquid handwash comes with a Dettol refill pack of 750 ml, making it affordable and pocket-friendly.
- Dettol liquid hand wash gives protection from a range of germs.
- Moisturises the hand.
- Its antibacterial formulae wash away the germs.
- Dettol liquid hand wash contains 85% plant-based derivatives that naturally cleanse the skin.
- Provides ten times more protection against germs.
- Dermatologically tested.
- A soap-free formula.
- Dettol hand wash is free from TCC & Triclosan.
- Has a soft fragrance that keeps your hands fresh all day long.
- Convenient and pocket-friendly.
Dettol liquid hand wash is composed of Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Propylene, Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, etc.
How to Use
- Cut the Dettol refill pack along the corner.
- Pour into the empty Dettol liquid hand wash bottle.
- Then, squeeze out the Dettol hand wash onto wet hands, rub your palms together.
- Rub your fingers, thumbs and in between thoroughly.
- Afterwards, rub your hands together and rinse them with water.
- You should wash your hands for at least 20 seconds for germ-free protection.
- To be used only externally.
- Keep it out of the reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Immediately rinse your eyes if it comes in contact with your eyes. In case of persistent irritation, seek medical attention.
- Do not swallow it.
- If swallowed, it then seeks medical advice immediately.
Q 1. How does Dettol liquid handwash kill germs?
Ans. The active compounds present in Dettol liquid hand wash like salicylic acid, and several surfactants lift the germs from the skin to clean easily. They also kill germs by attacking the outer layer and internal protein core of germs. Therefore it gives ten times better protection against germs.
Q 2. Can I wash my face with Dettol-sensitive handwash?
Ans. You can wash your hands with Dettol liquid hand wash. However, it is advised not to use it on the face as its ingredients can dry the face skin.
Q 3. Is it safe to use Dettol liquid handwash daily?
Ans. Yes, the Dettol liquid hand wash gives all-around protection for your family with soap-free formulae. This product contains 85% naturally derived ingredients and plant-derived cleansers that make it safe to use daily. Also, Dettol liquid handwash is free of TCC and Triclosan.
Q 4. When should we wash our hands?
Ans. Our hands touch many surfaces and keep in contact with lots of germs throughout the day, so to keep the body free from germs, it is best to keep practising handwashing. Some key moments when it is best to wash your hands are Before and after the food, after using the toilet, after travelling, after sneezing or coughing, and after touching your pets.