D - Protin Chocolate Diabetes Care Powder - 500 G
D Protin powder is a protein dietary supplement that contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals for diabetic patients. The D Protin chocolate powder comes in an exciting and delicious chocolate flavour that makes this a favourite supplement for people with diabetic or prediabetic conditions. It comes in a resealable plastic container and can be used easily. The D Protin powder also comes in several attractive flavours like mango, pineapple, mixed fruit, dry fruit etc.
- D Protin is a powdered protein supplement that helps improve the overall health and immunity of people fighting with different types of diabetic conditions.
- It also helps to some extent in maintaining a healthy immune system of diabetic and prediabetic persons.
- The D Protin powder contains specialised time-released proteins that are perfectly suited for absorption by the bodies of persons with diabetic conditions.
- It also contains 28 essential vitamins and minerals required by diabetes patients in their regular diet.
- The D Protin chocolate powder is even infused with Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids that are known to be a medical requirement for diabetic people.
- This product is aptly researched and manufactured for the use of the elderly as well as young people suffering from different types of diabetes.
People suffering from Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes, and even Pre-Diabetes can use D Protin powder to ingest the required protein in their regular diet.
How to Use
- Take 1 to 2 tablespoons of D Protin chocolate powder.
- Stir it well into lukewarm water or milk.
- Ensure that the powder has completely dissolved.
D Protin can be consumed in this way about twice a day.
- Always read the labelled instructions on the container before consuming.
- Remember to check for the expiry date. Do not consume if it has expired.
- Always store it in a cool and dry place like your kitchen cupboards and ensure it is out of the reach of children.
Q1: Can I consume more than 2 tablespoons of D Protin per day?
Ans: You will need to consult a doctor if you think you need to increase your daily dosage.
Q2: Can I mix the powder in cold milk and consume it as a cold beverage?
Ans: This is not advisable as the powder may not dissolve well in a cold liquid.
Q3: Can I consume D Protin even if I am not diabetic?
Ans: It is advisable not to unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
Q4: Is this powder suitable for children with protein deficiencies?
Ans: No, D Protin should not be consumed by children.
Q5: What happens if I miss my daily dose?
Ans: There is no harm done in such a case. You can simply move on to your next dose.