Candid Renew Calamine Anti Fungal Powder Bottle Of 500 G (pack Of 2 X 250g)
Candid Renew Daily Calamine Talc can be used to treat many kinds of fungal infections. It provides relief from skin irritation caused by friction and rashes. It helps in skin regeneration which restores the health of your skin.
Candid powder (1% Clotrimazole) is ideal for the prevention or treatment of fungal infections such as ringworm, dhobie itch, athlete's foot and infections resulting from excessive sweating. It can be used as an antifungal agent in excess sweating, as prickly heat and for nappy rashes as well.
- Candid Calamine Antifungal talc does not allow the infected area to sweat and prevents bacterial infections.
- It provides relief in the infected area, in case of skin rash caused by excessive sweating.
- The talc keeps the skin fresh and dry.
- It is suitable for fungal infections.
Talc, Calamine, Corn Starch, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Menthol (Cooling Agent), Perfume, N-2, 3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropylbutanamide (Cooling Agent), N-Ethyl – 5-methyl-2 (1-methylethyl) cyclohexanecarboxamide (Cooling Agent) and Allantoin.
How to Use
- For external and topical application only.
- Candid Renew Daily Calamine Talc is to be used as a dusting powder over affected parts of the body.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- If it accidentally enters the nose, mouth or eyes, wash with cold water. If irritation persists, seek medical help immediately.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- It should be protected from direct sunlight.
Q1. Is candid powder good for fungal infection?
Ans: Candid Powder can be used to treat fungal infections on the skin. It can be applied twice daily after cleaning and drying the affected area.
Q2. Is candid powder good for ringworm?
Ans: Candid 1% Dusting Powder is a broad-spectrum antifungal medicine used to treat skin infections such as athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It also relieves symptoms such as burning, itching, cracking of the skin and discomfort caused by these infections.
Q3. Where can we use candid powder?
Ans: It provides relief in the case of prickly heat on the back, neck and shoulder. In addition to this, Candid powder prevents itching in intimate body parts, underarms, inner thighs, waistline and feet. It also relieves skin irritation caused due to swelling, rashes and redness.
Q4. What is Candid B cream?
Ans: Candid B Cream is a prescription medicine that is used to treat a fungal infection in the toes, inner thighs, private parts, arms and legs and is also useful to treat skin infections like ringworm. It contains a combination of two medicines - beclomethasone and clotrimazole.
Q5. Can I use an antifungal powder daily?
Ans: Use a bland, absorbent powder (eg, talcum powder) or an antifungal powder freely once or twice a day. Be sure to use the powder after clotrimazole and betamethasone combination cream has been applied and has disappeared into the skin.