Biogetica Arthose (Joint Support Arthritis Pain) - 60 Capsules
Arthritis is the most common source of joint inflammation. It causes acute pain and serious discomfort which medications fail to cure sometimes. Arthose is a bioregulator that improves the nutritional state of the body and provides energy. It potentially regulates and sustains optimal joint health. Biogetica medicines are formulated to be effective, pain-relieving and sustain optimal joint health.
- These capsules help improve healthy metabolic tissues to compose the joint system.
- Provides energy to the bone and joint systems.
- Boosts the natural immunity to bring about healing of the joints.
- It assists the natural draining of toxins from the tissues.
- It is effective in fighting the free radicals.
- It is a 100% vegetarian product.
- Shark Cartilage
- Hydrolyzate fish collagen
- Chondroitin sulfate
- Tricalcium phosphate
- Vitamins B2, B6, B1 and many more.
- It improves nutritional and energy levels.
- It supports the growth of healthy cartilage.
- It improves joint mobility by imparting strength to the musculoskeletal system.
- It has anti-inflammatory action.
- It also improves blood circulation and facilitates movement.
How to Use
- Take 1 or 2 tablets daily as per the directions given on the bottle.
- It is best consumed after meals.
- You must continue to use it until you get relief or follow the advice of your physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Pregnant women should use it under expert advice.
- Do not take an overdose.
Q1. What is the shelf life of the product?
Ans: The shelf life of the product is 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
Q2. Can these capsules cause any side effects?
Ans: These capsules are potent and pure. They are a blend of 100% natural ingredients and do not cause any side effects when used in moderation.
Q3. Can I use it for a prolonged period?
Ans: Yes, this medicine is safe for long term use. However, it is best to consult a doctor regarding the same.