Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna Bottle Of 200 G
Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna is an ayurvedic formulation containing ancient herbs, a highly effective remedy for constipation, abdominal bloating and gas. If you face frequent indigestion, lack of appetite and other abdominal issues, you must try Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna.
The formulation contains senna leaves, Haritaki, Adrak, Saunf and Sendha Namak that helps in improving liver functioning, hyperacidity and intestinal immunity. For best results, use Panchasakar Churna twice a day with warm water or milk.
- Helps in managing abdominal diseases.
- Effective remedy for constipation.
- Enhances intestines immunity.
- Supports elimination of toxins.
- Increases appetite.
- Improves biles flow.
- Positive effect on liver functioning.
- Shatapushpa (Anethum Sowa)
- Shunti/Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis)
- Saindhava Lavana/Sendha namak (Rock Salt)
- Swarnapatri–Senna leaves (Cassia Angustifolia)
- Balaharitaki (Unripe fruits of Terminalia Chebula)
- Improves overall digestion.
- Provides relief in abdominal bloating.
- Helpful in managing piles (haemorrhoids).
- Helps in improving appetite.
- Beneficials liver disorders like hyperacidity and acidic belching.
How to Use
- Use any Baidyanath product only under medical supervision.
- Take 3-6 grams of Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna with lukewarm milk, twice daily or as directed by the physician.
- Always consult with a doctor before using Baidyanath products.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- People with high blood pressure must consult their physician before use.
- Keep all Baidyanath group products away from children in a dry place.
1. Is Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna safe?
Ans: Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna is considered safe for long-term use and doesn’t have any side effects. Please do not exceed the dosage prescribed by your doctor. In case of any side effects, consult with your physician immediately.
2. Is Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna easy to use?
Ans: Yes, the formulation can be taken twice a day along with warm water or milk. The only precaution you need is to take the recommended dosage. Patients with a preexisting condition such as high BP must consult a doctor and take extra caution before taking Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna.
3. Is Baidyanath Panchasakar effective in piles?
Ans: Yes, Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna formulation is known for improving digestion. Ingredients are known to soften stool and help deal with constipation, enhancing and enhancing recovery of piles that can exaggerate due to frequent indigestion.
4. Does Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna cause diarrhoea?
Ans: No, Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna doesn’t cause diarrhoea as long as consumption is as per recommendation. However, it is laxative and softens the stool; hence excessive doses may cause diarrhoea. The ayurvedic powder is an excellent remedy for conditions such as constipation and piles. However, you should never take Baidyanath Products without consulting a physician.
5. Is buying Baidyanath Panchasakar Churna from online stores a good option?
Ans: All products from Baidyanath stores, both physical and virtual, are GMP-certified. The products are made by using the best natural products. You can buy them online or from physical stores without any worry. However, never self-medicate yourself; it is expected that you have consulted with your doctor before buying Baidyanath Products.