Softovac Constipation Powder Bottle Of 250 G
Softovac Constipation Powder is used to treat constipation and indigestion. It regulates bowel movement and activates the secretion of digestive acids to improve digestion. It improves the symptoms of stomach discomfort and keeps the stomach healthy. Softovac Constipation Powder’s clinically proven ayurvedic formula can help deal with constipation and indigestion.
- Provides relief from constipation by softening the stool
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system
- Softovac powder helps deal with indigestion
- Stimulates secretion of digestive juices to improve digestion
- Softovac uses a 100% natural formula to help with digestion problems
- Isabgol: 2g
- Sonamukhi: 0.75g
- Harad: 0.5g
- Amaltas: 0.5g
- Mulethi: 0.25g
- Gulab Jal: 0.25g
- Saunf: 0.25g
- Saunf Taila: 0.05g
- Sodium Benzoate
Softovac Constipation Powder is helpful in dealing with a variety of stomach ailments such as constipation and indigestion.
How to Use
- Consume 1-2 teaspoons of Softovac Constipation Powder followed by a glass of lukewarm water before bedtime.
- Alternatively, you can mix 1-2 teaspoons of Softovac Constipation Powder in a glass filled with lukewarm water and drink it before bedtime or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not expose to direct sunlight
- Keep the bottle tightly closed after each use
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
Q 1. Can pregnant women use this product?
Ans. Pregnant or breastfeeding women are advised to consult their doctors or medical practitioners before using Softovac Constipation Powder.
Q 2. Is Softovac good for constipation?
Ans. Softovac Constipation Powder contains many natural ingredients that help deal with constipation problems. It acts as a natural remedy for this ailment.
Q 3. When should I take Softovac Constipation Powder?
Ans. Ideally, Softovac Constipation Powder must be consumed after dinner and just before bedtime.
Q 4. How to use Softovac Constipation Powder?
Ans. Ideally, an adult must consume one or two spoonfuls of Softovac Constipation Powder followed by a glass of lukewarm water. The powder can also be mixed in lukewarm water and consumed.
Q 5. Is the product habit forming?
Ans. Softovac Constipation Powder is made from naturally occurring ingredients with a 100% natural formula. Hence, it is not habit-forming.
Q 6. Should I use this product if I have allergies?
Ans. Talk to a doctor if you are taking any medicines before using this product to avoid any unfortunate side effects. Also, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product, consult a doctor immediately to know more.