Baidyanath Madhu - 500 Gm
Baidyanath Madhu is a 100% pure and organic honey with anti-microbial properties. It is taken out from the honeycombs in Himalayas and Sunderban forests. This Baidyanath product is packed with vitamins, minerals and natural enzymes that help boost immunity.
This honey helps in weight loss, enhances skin texture and complexion. It helps protect the body from infections and allergies. Baidyanath Madhu can be used to treat coughs, colds, skin infections and other viral outbreaks.
- Baidyanath Madhu helps build a more robust immune system.
- The honey assists in managing sore throat, cough and cold.
- It improves skin health and protects from viral infections.
- Organic honey helps lose weight and enhance overall health.
- It improves digestive health by eliminating toxins from the body.
- Sourced straight from the honeycombs and bees, the honey is 100% pure and devoid of artificial additives and preservatives.
100% pure and organic honey
- It can be used as a sweetener in food.
- The honey is used in home remedies.
- It acts as a medicine sometimes.
How to Use
- Take 1-2 spoons and eat in their raw form.
- Take 1-2 spoons and mix with water.
- Use as a sweetener in the desired drinks and dishes.
- Read the label carefully for any warnings.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Store it away from direct light.
- Keep it out of reach of infants and pets.
- Do not consume in large quantities.
- In case of discomfort, contact a physician.
Q 1. Is Baidyanath Madhu safe for children and infants?
Ans: Yes, Baidyanath Madhu honey is 100% pure and organic, making it safe to consume by every age group.
Q 2. Can Baidyanath Madhu be used in food items?
Ans: Yes, Baidyanath Madhu can be used in food dishes, drinks and can be eaten as it is. It is entirely organic and does not contain artificial flavours.
Q 3. Are there any side effects of Baidyanath Madhu?
Ans: No, there are no side effects of this organic and pure honey. However, if any discomfort is felt after consuming the product, immediately consult a doctor.