Baidyanath Chyawanprash 500 Gm
Baidyanath Chyawanprash shields your body each day and provides your mind with a dose of nature-enriched ingredients. This Chyawanprash increases immunity and fitness which are derived from historical ayurvedic scriptures.
Baidyanath Chyawanprash is a GMP licensed product that is secure and powerful for all age groups with all of the goodness of nature. It is a health supplement. The product is primarily plant-based and crafted from herbs. It is vegan. Baidyanath acquires herbs from exclusive parts of India and uses their 100 years of expertise and abilities to make the products.
- This product can fight infections in your body to keep you safe.
- It is quite rich in antioxidants.
- Baidyanath Chyawanprash can boost your vitality.
- It has all the power of Ayurveda in it.
- This product is GMP certified and is safe for people of all ages.
- It includes all plant-based ingredients and is 100% vegan.
- Herpestis Monniera
- Convolvulus Mycrophyllus
- Phyllanthus Emblica
- Rhus Succedenea
- 52 essential herbs and Amla in the product helps to build up your immunity.
- Baidyanath Chyawanprash helps you to fight common infections like cough and cold and it also builds your resistance towards them.
- Helps you to get rid of tiredness and fatigue.
- It neutralises the harmful effects caused by free radicals (atoms that are unstable and damage the cells).
- Keeps you active and fit.
How to Use
- For best results, take 1 or 2 tablespoons of Baidyanath Chyawanprash every day.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight and in a dry and cool place.
- It is advised to read the label on the product before using it.
- Keep Baidyanath Chyawanprash away from small children.
Q 1. Are there any side effects of using Baidyanath Chyawanprash?
Ans. If the product is consumed in excess, then the side effects may include indigestion, loose stools, abdominal bloating and flatulence.
Q 2. Can you take the Baidyanath Chyawanprash during the summer?
Ans. Yes, you can eat it in summer too as one of its main ingredients is Amla which has a cooling property.
Q 3. What is the best time to take Baidyanath Chyawanprash?
Ans. The best time to take it is on an empty stomach in the morning or at least 30 minutes before a meal.
Q 4. Can you take Baidyanath Chyawanprash with milk?
Ans. Yes, you can take it with milk. You have to mix it in warm milk and drink it.