Avene Eau Sensitive Whitening Essence
Avene Sensitive Whitening Essence controls melanin for a thorough lightening impact. Composed of plant material extraction high in anti-radical polyphenols, its unique formula also reduces the wrinkles on your face, giving you a younger and fresh look. Myrrh, a tree tincture enriched in anti-radical polyphenol, is one of the most powerful ingredients in the Avene Sensitive Whitening line and is carefully chosen in formal compositions. A sensitive skin variant, the complexion gains a beautiful and even tone upon everyday use. Its efficacy is further boosted by the presence of moisturising ingredients. Avene Sensitive Whitening Essence is therefore beneficial in reducing all kinds of blemishes and dark spots, giving you a flawless look.
- Anti-irritating and anti-inflammatory effects calm the body.
- Controls the skin’s colouring process for a profound lightening impact.
- Non-greasy, the weightless serum is packed with ingredients.
- Helps to minimise the development of black patches.
- Maintains a bright, beautiful complexion.
- Includes a lightning component, a prototype of stabilised vitamin C.
- The herbal Myrrh ingredient controls collagen production.
- Boosts skin regeneration.
- Propylene Glycol Peg-12
- Ascorbyl Glucoside
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Sorbitan Stearate
- Use regularly for visible changes in skin pigment.
- Can be used to aid with a variety of skin disorders.
- Skin whitening serum can help with premature wrinkles and blotchy skin.
- Wrinkles and fine lines can be visibly decreased by whitening the facial skin.
- Avene Whitening Serum can also be used to address uneven skin tones and ageing spots.
- Produces a lighter tone all over and can conceal unpleasant face imperfections.
How to Use
- Detoxify first, apply the mild cleaning foam to your skin, massage it up and then wash it off thoroughly.
- Using a washcloth, apply the Sensitive Whitening Essence lightening solution.
- Apply the concentrate to the affected area.
- Apply whitening liquid in a gentle massage motion to moisturise.
- For darker complexions, Avene Sensitive Whitening Essence is not advisable because it can cause discolouration.
- Skin lightening procedures are also not recommended for youngsters, expectant mothers or nursing mothers.
Q1. Is Avene Sensitive Whitening Essence practical?
Ans: Avene Sensitive Essence is very effective for reducing pigmentation and dark spots. However, we cannot make any claims about a product's ability to heal, cure or treat anything.
Q2. Is Avene Sensitive Whitening Essence hypoallergenic?
Ans: Avene Sensitive Whitening Essence is hypoallergenic. When selecting ingredients, this criterion is considered. Mainly during the creation of a product, hypoallergenic studies are performed.
Q3. Are the components used in Avene Sensitive Whitening Essence safe?
Ans: Every component is implemented and tested following the Pierre Fabre Group’s strict quality control criteria. All formulations are aware of the current EU commission and have also been experimentally demonstrated by physicians to ensure they focus on providing outstanding results of effectiveness and compassion, even for individuals with oversensitive or hyperkeratosis (eczema prone) epidermis.