Mdelic Face Wash 70gm
The face wash is a basic skincare necessity, you just can’t do without one. Whatever be your age, lifestyle or skin type, you need to use face wash a few times every day. The fundamental purpose of a face wash is to clean your face, dislodge dirt, grime and wash away excess sebum to give a clean and refreshed feeling. But what if your face wash could do more? Introducing Mdelic Face Wash, a one-stop remedy for all your facial skin woes. If you have a case of persistent acne or are bothered by the dark spots left behind after acne dries up, you should give this facewash a shot. It removes oil from your skin and does not allow dirt and sebum to clog your pores (a primary cause of bacterial build-up and the resultant acne break-outs). Besides, it does not upset the delicate pH balance of your skin like other face washes or soaps do. Thus, moisture is locked in and your skin feels soft and hydrated without feeling greasy. Mdelic Face Wash can also have a soothing effect on sun-burnt skin and even be effective against eczema.
- Moisturises the skin and keeps it hydrated.
- Effective against eczema or sunburn.
- Keeps skin soft, supple and slows down the onset of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Prevents acne breakouts and even rashes.
- Nourishes the skin and induces a natural glow to your face.
- Helps to reduce hyperpigmentation, melasma and other skin blemishes.
Mdelic Face Wash can be used to wash your face regularly without any fear of drying out your skin. It can keep your skin soft, tender and delay the onset of wrinkles and signs of ageing. It makes sure that your skin stays hydrated throughout the day and even reduces skin blemishes. You can also use this facewash to combat the sting of sunburn or the itch of eczema.
How to Use
- Splash your face with water.
- Squeeze out a pea-sized amount of the face wash.
- Rub your palms to produce a lather.
- Now, apply the face wash to your face.
- Massage the skin of your face gently in circular motions.
- Wash off your face with water.
- Pat your face dry.
- Use the product at least twice a day, especially if you have oily skin.
- Do not use face wash more than 4 times a day.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Keep it away from the reach of children or pets.
- Do not use the product if the seal is broken when it arrives.
Q1: Why should I use Mdelic Face Wash?
Ans: Mdelic Face Wash is no ordinary facewash, it not only cleanses your face but also helps to prevent acne and rashes. It also hydrates your skin and can even be effective against sunburn, eczema and hyperpigmentation.
Q2: When is the best time to use a face wash?
Ans: If you are at home, use the face wash after waking up, when you shower and before going to bed. If you are going out, make sure to wash your face thoroughly when you come home.
Q3: Can I use Mdelic Face Wash if I have oily skin?
Ans: People with oily skin need special skincare to keep oil production in control. Thankfully, Mdelic Face Wash can do just that and as a result, keeps your pores clean.