Zipod 200mg Tablet
Zipod 200 MG Description
Zipod Tablet contains cefpodoxime as its active ingredient. It is an antibiotic medicine. Zipod Tablet is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ear, nose, throat, lungs, urinary
tract, stomach and reproductive tract. Cefpodoxime inhibits the formation of the cell wall and kill the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration. Always complete the course of the treatment, as incomplete treatment may result in treatment failure. Inform your doctor, if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements your take and all the conditions or diseases you have before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹31.00 (20% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach ache|
- Podo 200mg TabletBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 196.00₹ 166.60₹ 16.66/Tablet
- Proxtl 200mg TabletBy Veritaz Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 190.28₹ 190.28₹ 19.03/Tablet
- Delpocure 200mg TabletBy Delcure Lifesciences10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.00₹ 102.6617.18% CHEAPER₹ 10.27/Tablet
- Olypod 200 Mg Tablets 10'sBy Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 170.00₹ 144.50₹ 14.45/Tablet
- Polares 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 243.10₹ 243.10₹ 24.31/Tablet
- Cumin 200mg TabletBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 209.00₹ 177.65₹ 17.76/Tablet
- Cefodox 200mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Bogs India Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 198.00₹ 198.00₹ 19.8/Tablet
- Kefodime 200mg TabletBy Medley Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 186.00₹ 158.10₹ 15.81/Tablet
- Oxipod 200mg TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.65₹ 139.77₹ 13.98/Tablet
- Polypod 200mg TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 185.90₹ 161.73₹ 16.17/Tablet
Uses of Zipod 200 MG
Contraindications of Zipod 200 MG
- If you are allergic to cefpodoxime or any of the other ingredients of Zipod Tablet.
- If you have a history of severe allergy (hypersensitivity) reaction to penicillin or other beta-lactam antibiotics.
Side effects of Zipod 200 MG
- Stomach pain
- Chest pain
- Fungal infection
- Feeling tired
Precautions and Warnings of Zipod 200 MG
- There is limited information about the effect of Zipod Tablet on breastfeeding. It is advised to discontinue nursing temporarily if you are treated with this medicine. If you are taking this medicine while breastfeeding, please watch for diarrhoea in your baby...
Other General Warnings
- You experience any severe allergic reactions after taking this medicine.
- You develop watery and bloody diarrhoea.
- You have had an allergy to medicines called cephalosporins or penicillins.
- You are on any other antibiotics
- You have any kidney disorders.
- You have a history of gastrointestinal disease.
Mode of Action of Zipod 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zipod 200 MG
Interactions of Zipod 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zipod Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Zipod 200 MG
- Store Zipod Tablet at or below 25°C.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pet.
Dosage of Zipod 200 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I have flu and running nose, can I take Zipod Tablet?
- No, you should not self-medicate yourself with Zipod Tablet
- This medicine is a higher antibiotic meant for severe infections and your doctor will prescribe you the same only if it is essential
- This medication is not for viral infections, and generally, flu occurs due to viruses