Zendroxyl Dry Syp
By ZEN LABS INDIA
30ml Dry Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zendroxyl Dry Syp contains Cefadroxil which is a higher antibiotic.
|You Save||₹3.60 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(125.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(125.0 Mg)
Uses of Zendroxyl 125 MG
- Infection of urinary tract
- Infection of the throat
- Lung infections (including pneumonia)
- Infection of the skin
- It is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, urinary system, lungs, throat and the soft tissue
Contraindications of Zendroxyl 125 MG
- If you have any allergic reaction to Cefadroxil or other Cephalosporin antibiotics or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have a history of severe allergic reaction to Penicillin
Side effects of Zendroxyl 125 MG
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain, indigestion
- Allergic reactions (skin rash or itching)
Precautions and Warnings of Zendroxyl 125 MG
Can I take Zendroxyl Dry Syp during pregnancy?
The effect of this medicine on the foetus is not known. Do not take this medication if you're pregnant.
Can I take Zendroxyl Dry Syp while breastfeeding?
- A low quantity of this medicine passes into breast milk. However, it is not expected to cause any harm to the newborn baby
- If your baby develops thrush, rash or diarrhea then breastfeeding should be discontinued
Can I drive if I have consumed Zendroxyl Dry Syp?
This medicine does not have an effect on your ability to drive a vehicle or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Zendroxyl Dry Syp?
Not much information is available on interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop fever, weakness and this medicine is known to cause a decrease in white blood cells, hence you may experience repeated infections, visit your doctor to get your white blood cell count tested...
- You develop breathing difficulty, swelling on your face, chest tightness, rashes, immediately visit hospital as this is serious side effect and can be life-threatening
- You notice blood in your urine or back pain
- You have an allergy to Penicillins
- You experience weakness, loss of appetite as these could be due to decreased red cell count
Mode of Action of Zendroxyl 125 MG
How Does It Work?
- It works by stopping bacterial cell wall synthesis
- Absence of bacterial cell wall results in the death of bacteria
Directions for Use of Zendroxyl 125 MG
- Take medicine as directed by your doctor
- For reconstitution: Add boiled water and then cool it. Ensure it is slightly below the mark on the bottle
- Shake well and make the volume equal to the given mark on the bottle
- Reconstituted solution should be used within the duration mentioned on the bottle
Interactions of Zendroxyl 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat infections (antibiotics) like Gentamicin, Sulfamethoxazole/ Trimethoprim, Chloramphenicol, Polymyxin B, Vancomycin, Colistin
- Medicines used to treat gout (Probenecid)
- Medicines used to treat blood pressure (water pills/ Diuretics like Furosemide)
- Medicines used to thin the blood like Warfarin
Interactions with food items
This medicine should be taken after food. Taking with food may reduce the side effects associated with stomach.
Storage and disposal of Zendroxyl 125 MG
- Store below 25°C
- After reconstitution, store in refrigerator
- Protect it from direct sunlight
- Please keep it away from children
Dosage of Zendroxyl 125 MG
- Overdose can result in breathing difficulty, dizziness, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, nausea, vomiting, skin eruptions, diarrhea, cramps, altered consciousness, muscle contractions or coma
- Seek emergency medical care if you think you have used too much of this medicine
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as early as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop this medication if I feel better?
A: Do not stop taking this medicine without completing the full course. Though you may be feeling better after a few doses, it is essential to finish the course as not all bacteria are killed with few treatment. Stopping the medication can make the infection harder to treat.
Q: Do I need to be cautious about anything while taking this medicine?
- Watch for persistent diarrhea, blood in urine, repeated infections, weakness. Seek medical help if you experience these symptoms.
- This antibiotic is only for severe infections not controlled by other antibiotics, do not take this medicine on your own.
- This medicine is also not meant for viral or fungal infections. It acts only against bacteria.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand