Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets Description
Yasmin tablet is an oral contraceptive pill. It is used to prevent in the female of childbearing age. It is a combination of ethinylestradiol and drospirenone. This pill works by preventing the relea
se of an egg from the ovary and preventing the sperm from reaching the womb. It should be taken as prescribed by your doctor, also it is very important to take this medicine regularly as missing a dose may lead to failure of contraception. Oral contraceptives are one of the most reliable methods of contraception if used correctly and regularly at the same time every day. It can also make your periods regular and may relieve premenstrual syndrome. Before you start taking this pill inform your doctor if you smoke and are over 35 years of age, have any medical condition and are on other medications and supplements.
|You Save||₹59.95 (11% on MRP)|
|Contains||Drospirenone(3.0 Mg) + Ethinylestradiol(0.03 Mg)|
|Uses||Birth control pill|
|Side effects||Nausea, headache, pelvic pain, breast pain, mood swings|
|Therapy||FEMALE HORMONE PILLS|
- Dronis 30mcg Strip Of 21 TabletsBy Sun Pharma21 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 530.00₹ 450.502.77% CHEAPER₹ 21.45/Tablet
- Yamini Strip Of 21 TabletsBy Lupin21 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 720.75₹ 619.85₹ 29.52/Tablet
- Crisanta Strip Of 21 TabletsBy Cipla Limited21 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 508.91₹ 432.576.62% CHEAPER₹ 20.60/Tablet
Uses of Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
Contraindications of Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Yasmin tablets or their other ingredients.
- If you have a blood clot in a blood vessel of the legs, lungs or other organs.
- If you have any disorder affecting your blood clotting function.
- If you have any heart, kidney or liver-related disorder or disease.
- If you require an operation or surgery.
- If you have a type of recurring headache (migraine) called ‘migraine with aura’.
- If you have hypertension, diabetes and a high level of fat in the blood.
- If you are having a condition of elevation of an amino acid (homocysteine).
- If you have breast cancer or cancer of the genital organs.
- If you are facing any unexplained bleeding from the vagina.
- It is not intended for use in females whose menstrual periods have not yet started.
- It is not intended for older women after menopause.
Side effects of Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
- Breast pain
- Mood swings
- Unusual spotting
Precautions and Warnings of Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You experience persistent cough, swelling of the face, tongue and other body parts, breathing problems, etc.
- You develop jaundice (yellowing of skin or eyes).
- You experience an increase in blood pressure.
- You have any pre-existing medical condition such as hypertension, diabetes, hypertension, liver problem etc.
- You have or had a history of gall stones.
- You have a habit of smoking and your age is above 35 years, as it can increase the risk of heart problems.
- You have a blood clotting disorder or any blood related disorder.
- You are overweight, have migraine, varicose vein disorder or chronic inflammatory bowel disease.
- You have any condition that worsened due to the use of this medicine previously.
- You have just given birth you are at an increased risk of blood clots, ask your doctor how soon after delivery you can start taking Yasmin tablet.
Mode of Action of Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
- Swallow Yasmin tablets as a whole with water.
- Yasmin tablets can be taken with or without food.
- Take this tablet as prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Yasmin tablets or it itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
- Keep Yasmin tablets out of sight from children.
- Do not store above 30 °C temperature.
Dosage of Yasmin Strip Of 21 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to take if you missed a dose of Yasmin tablets?
Q: What are the side effects caused by Yasmin tablets?
Q: What are the effects caused by Yasmin tablets if consumed with alcohol?
Q: What time of day is best to take Yasmin pill?
Q: Can I use Yasmin tablet to postpone my period?
Q: What happens if I stop taking Yasmin pill?
- Yasmin tablets [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Yasmin, Yaz (drospirenone/ethinyl estradiol) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more [Internet]. Reference.medscape.com. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Yasmin film-coated tablets 0.03mg/3mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]