Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
21 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Yamini tablet is used as an oral contraceptive pill for women. It is a combination pill consisting of two synthetic female sex hormones such as drospirenone and ethinylestradiol as the active ingredient. It works by blocking the egg release from the ovum and changing the lining of the uterus and makeing the restricted entry of the sperm into the womb. You should take this medicine only if prescribed by the doctor or gynaecologist. Take this medicine as directed by the doctor and for the prescribed duration. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time each day for optimal results and to minimize the chances of missing the dose. Before starting the treatment, it is very important to discuss with your doctor, if you are above 35 years or have a smoking habit. Along with this, you need to tell about all the medicines, herbs and supplements you take and pre-existing health conditions. This medicine does not protect against HIV infection (AIDS) or any other sexually transmitted disease....
|You Save||₹117.99 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Drospirenone(3.0 Mg),Ethinylestradiol(0.03 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, mood swings, breast pain, irregular mensis|
|Classification||FEMALE HORMONE PILLS|
Check more medicines with composition as Drospirenone(3.0 Mg) + Ethinylestradiol(0.03 Mg)
Uses of Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
Yamini tablet is used as an oral contraceptive for women.
Contraindications of Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
- If you are allergic to drospirenone or ethinylestradiol or any other ingredients of Yamini tablet.
- If you have liver or kidney-related disorders.
- If you have a history of undiagnosed vaginal bleeding.
- If you have underlying medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, blood-related disorders, migraine, any kind of heart disorder, etc.
- If you are suffering from Hepatitis C and taking certain medications containing ritonavir or dasabuvir, etc.
Side effects of Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
- Mood swings
- Breast pain
- Irregular menses
Precautions and Warnings of Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
Can I take Yamini tablet during pregnancy?
Yamini tablet should not be used during pregnancy as it is used to stop or prevent pregnancy. In case you get pregnant during the treatment, then this medicine should be discontinued immediately and should consult your doctor.
Can I take Yamini tablet while breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding is not advised when you are taking this medicine. Breastfeeding women should consult the doctor before taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Yamini tablet?
This medicine does not affect your ability to drive or to use machinery but if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert, you should avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Yamini tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine it may be best to hold off on drinking alcohol until you have finished treatment
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any underlying medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, autoimmune disorder, blood or veins-related disorder, fits, any kind of heart disease, etc.
- You have a family history or previous history of serious allergic reactions causing swelling of face and throat, breathing difficulty skin rashes and blisters (hereditary angioedema).
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
- You have a history of pregnancy patches especially on the face (chloasma).
- You may rarely experience a depressed mood or suicidal thoughts during the course of treatment.
- At the initial phase of therapy, you may experience unusual bleeding between the mensuration cycle. Talk to your doctor immediately.
Mode of Action of Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Yamini tablet has two active components namely drospirenone & ethinylestradiol. This medicine works by the combined action of these two components. It works by inhibiting the release of eggs from the ovaries (ovulation). It thickens the lining of the uterus and prevents the implantation of the egg if it gets fertilized by any chance. Thereby, helps in preventing pregnancy....
Directions for Use of Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
- It should be swallowed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water.
- Do not break, cut or chew the medicine.
- Do not stop or change the dose on your own.
- Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Interactions of Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Yamini tablet if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for arthritis, hypertension, anti-epileptic medicines, anti-tuberculosis medicines like rifampicin, anti-fungal medicines, brain-related medicines, etc.
- Yamini tablets can affect the activity of certain medicines if taken simultaneously such as immunosuppressants, medicines for breathing-related disorders like theophylline, muscle relaxants, etc.
Storage and disposal of Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
- Store the medicine below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine once the expiry date has passed. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Dosage of Yamini Strip Of 21 Tablets
If you have accidentally overdosed on this medicine you may experience bleeding from the vagina, nausea, vomiting, etc. Seek urgent medical help if you think you have taken too much of this medicine.
Missed a Dose
- It would be best if you took the doses at the appropriate time for the desired effect.
- If you have missed taking any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember.
- Irregular use or fthe requent missing dose may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
- You should also inform your doctor and seek further advice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Yamini tablet used for?
A: Yamini tablet is an oral contraceptive pill or birth control pill that is used to prevent pregnancy.
Q: How to take Yamini tablet?
- You should take this medicine exactly as directed by the doctor.
- Take this medicine orally with a sufficient amount of water.
- Do not crush or chew it. Swallow it as a whole.
- Try to take this medicine at the same time every day to get maximum effectiveness of the treatment.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Any precautions do I need to take while taking Yamini tablet?
- Discuss with your doctor before taking this medicine if you have known medical conditions like high cholesterol, high blood pressure, migraine or heart disease.
- Inform your doctor if you have a smoking habit, as it can cause heart problems.
- Be cautious if you are older than 35 years.
- Inform the doctor if you are already taking other medications like medicines for hypertension, fits, tuberculosis, fungal infection, etc.
Q: Is there any possibility of getting pregnant during the treatment?
A: There are less than 1% chances of having pregnancy during the treatment. But you have to make sure that you do not miss the dose and take the medicine exactly the way the doctor suggested.
Q: Can I smoke while taking Yamini tablet?
A: No, you should totally quit smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can increase the risk of heart-related problems.
Q: Is there any daily practice to minimize the chances of missing/skipping the dose?
- Yes, try to carry the medicine along with you in your purse or carry bag.
- Always carry a spare strip with you.
- Take your medicine at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
Q: Can Yamini medicine be used to get periods immediately?
A: No, Yamini tablet is not used to get periods, it is a pill that prevents ovulation in women.
Q: Can I use tab Yamini to postpone my period?
A: No, you should not take this medicine for any condition without consulting your doctor. It is used to normalize the ovulation cycle or your period cycle.
Country of Origin