Vsl 3 Strip Of 10 Capsules
Vsl 3 112.5 BILLION CFU Description
VSL 3 capsule is a probiotic preparation. It contains a mix of gut-friendly good bacteria that, when consumed, help to maintain a healthy digestive system and protect the digestive system from harmfu
l bacteria. VSL 3 relieves symptoms of intestine related disorders like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and ulcerative colitis. A condition of the inflamed and harmed intestine. You may experience stomach discomfort like gases during the initial phase of the treatment, which recedes during the course of the treatment. Concomitant use of this capsule with antibiotics should be avoided as the efficacy of this capsule may decrease. Take this capsule as advised by your doctor. Store the VSL 3 capsule in the refrigerator.
Uses of Vsl 3 112.5 BILLION CFU
- VSL 3 capsule is intended for the dietary management of intestine related disorders.
- Provides probiotic support in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), ulcerative colitis (UC), and ileal pouch.
- These disorders are accompanied by diarrhoea, cramps, altered microbial flora of gut and abdominal pain.
Ingredients and Benefits of Vsl 3 112.5 BILLION CFU
- VSL 3 capsule is a medical probiotic food. It contains a combination of 8 different types of good bacteria to support normal bacterial flora of the gut.
- VSL 3 is intended for the dietary management in certain intestinal disease due to which nutritional requirements cannot be adequately managed through dietary modification or from a normal diet.
- VSL 3 helps in maintaining a better balance of intestinal flora by adding good bacteria and help control the harmful bacteria.
- It protects and strengthens the intestinal barrier, preventing harmful bacteria from sticking to and irritating the gastrointestinal tract.
- It also reduces the immune response and inflammation caused by harmful bacteria.
Precautions and Warnings of Vsl 3 112.5 BILLION CFU
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have any other health-related disorders.
- You are taking any medicines or supplements.
- You have heart, liver or kidney failure.
- You have diarrhoea, and it persists for too long, consult your doctor.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- You should not consume it with hot liquid or beverages.
Directions for Use of Vsl 3 112.5 BILLION CFU
- VSL 3 can be taken with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
- VSL 3 must be used under medical supervision.
- You should avoid consuming it with too hot or too cold food items or liquid.
Storage and disposal of Vsl 3 112.5 BILLION CFU
- VSL 3 capsules should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- Storing these capsules at room temperature can reduce the effectiveness of probiotics.
Quick Tips of Vsl 3 112.5 BILLION CFU
- VSL 3 capsule is used for the dietary management of intestine related disorders. It also relieves symptoms of intestine related disorders like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and ulcerative colitis.
- VSL 3 capsule can be taken with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
- Before starting VSL 3 capsule, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, inform your doctor about all other medicines that you take and your complete medical history....
- Concomitant use of this capsule with antibiotics should be avoided as the efficacy of this capsule may decrease.
- Do not consume this medicine with hot liquid or beverages.
- You may experience stomach discomfort like gases during the initial phase of the treatment, which recedes during the course of the treatment.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I swallow VSL 3 capsules?
Q: Can VSL 3 capsules can be taken in the evening?
Q: Can VSL 3 capsules cure IBS?
Q: Does VSL 3 need to be stored in the refrigerator?
Q: Is VSL 3 capsule a good probiotic?
Q: Is VSL 3 capsules an antibiotic?
Q: What is IBS and Ulcerative colitis?
- IBS stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, a digestive tract disorder characterised by pain and cramps in the abdomen and bowel movement changes.
- Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory condition in which the intestine's lining gets inflamed and causes rectal bleeding, bloody diarrhoea, abdominal cramps and pain.