Vsl 3 Strip Of 10 Capsules
By SUN PHARMA
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
3 days return policyRead More
Ingredients and Benefits
- VSL 3 capsule is a medical probiotic food. It contains a combination of 8 different types of good bacteria to support normal bacterial flora of the gut.
- VSL 3 is intended for the dietary management in certain intestinal disease due to which nutritional requirements cannot be adequately managed through dietary modification or from a normal diet.
- VSL 3 helps in maintaining a better balance of intestinal flora by adding good bacteria and help control the harmful bacteria.
- It protects and strengthens the intestinal barrier, preventing harmful bacteria from sticking to and irritating the gastrointestinal tract.
- It also reduces the immune response and inflammation caused by harmful bacteria.
Uses of Vsl 3 Strip Of 10 Capsules
- VSL 3 capsule is a probiotic preparation intended for the dietary management of intestine related disorders.
- Provides probiotic support in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), ulcerative colitis (UC), and ileal pouch.
- These disorders are accompanied by diarrhoea, cramps, altered microbial flora of gut and abdominal pain.
Precautions and Warnings of Vsl 3 Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have any other health-related disorders.
- You are taking any medicines or supplements.
- You have heart, liver or kidney failure.
- You have diarrhoea, and it persists for too long, consult your doctor.
- You have any planned surgery or operation.
- You should not consume it with hot liquid or beverages.
Directions for Use of Vsl 3 Strip Of 10 Capsules
- VSL 3 can be taken with or without food as prescribed by your doctor.
- VSL 3 must be used under medical supervision.
- You should avoid consuming it with too hot or too cold food items or liquid.
Storage and disposal of Vsl 3 Strip Of 10 Capsules
- VSL 3 capsules should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Storing these capsules at room temperature can reduce the effectiveness of probiotics.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I swallow VSL 3 capsules?
A: Yes, you can swallow it as a whole with a liquid or water.
Q: Can VSL 3 can be taken in the evening?
A: Yes, it can be taken in the evening. Make sure you take it at the same time every day or as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can VSL 3 cure IBS?
A: No, VSL 3 doest not cure IBS. It helps in restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine, which is altered due to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Q: Does VSL 3 need to be stored in the refrigerator?
A: Yes, it should be stored in the refrigerator as it contains live strains of bacteria, which might lose their effectiveness if stored at room temperature.
Q: Is VSL 3 a good probiotic?
A: Yes, it an excellent probiotic preparation and contains 8 different probiotic bacterias to support a healthy gut.
Q: Is VSL 3 capsules an antibiotic?
A: No, it is not an antibiotic.
Q: What is IBS and Ulcerative Colitis?
A: IBS stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, a digestive tract disorder characterised by pain and cramps in the abdomen, and bowel movements changes. Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory condition in which the intestine's lining gets inflamed and causes rectal bleeding, bloody diarrhoea, abdominal cramps, and pain.
Last Updated on: 07 Sep 2020 | 05:30 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
- Precautions and Warnings
- Directions for Use
- Storage and disposal
- Other Variants
Offers Just for you
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2020 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved