Voveran Sr 100mg Tablet
Voveran Sr 100 MG Description
Voveran SR 100 tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used for relieving pain, swelling and stiffness associated with various forms of arthritis, gout and ankylosing spondylitis. It is also used for relieving pain following an operation and due to dental procedures.
Voveran SR 100 tablet contains diclofenac as an active ingredient. Pain and inflammation are caused in response to an injury or harm. Your body produces certain chemicals that cause the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation. Diclofenac works by inhibiting the formation of certain chemicals in the body that are responsible for pain and inflammation.
Diclotreat 100mg tablet, Nac Sr 100mg tablet, and Reactin Sr 100mg tablet are a few more tablets that also include diclofenac. Performing guided exercise and losing weight while taking this medicine can help you manage your arthritis pain better and can also help limit the progression of joint damage and maintain muscles. Consult your doctor to guide you to a suitable exercise regimen that suits you well.
This medicine must be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It must be taken with or after having your meals. Take it regularly at a fixed time. Do not skip a dose or consume more than that recommended by the doctor. Also, do not abruptly discontinue this medicine without first consulting your doctor.
Before initiating treatment with this medicine, you should let the doctor know if you smoke, have diabetes, have blood clotting problems, have any heart condition, etc. Also, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹29.51 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, dizziness|
Uses of Voveran Sr 100 MG
- Voveran SR 100 tablet is used to relieve pain, stiffness and swelling in rheumatoid arthritis (autoimmune disorder), osteoarthritis, gout and ankylosing spondylitis.
- It helps in relieving pain following dental surgery, pain after an operation and surgical procedures.
- For relieving lower back pain (backache), neck pain and pain due to minor injury (sprain and strains), etc.
Contraindications of Voveran Sr 100 MG
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or other ingredients of Voveran SR 100 tablet.
- If you have or had stomach or intestinal ulcers or bleeding problems in the gut.
- You may suffer from heart problems like heart attack, stroke or heart failure.
- You may develop allergic reactions or bowel problem after taking a painkiller in the past.
- You may have problems with the liver or kidneys.
- If you are pregnant, planning pregnancy and women of childbearing age not using contraceptive measures.
Side effects of Voveran Sr 100 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Voveran Sr 100 MG
Other General Warnings
- You may have problems with the heart, liver or kidney.
- You may suffer from stomach or intestine diseases.
- You are above 60 years of age.
- You smoke and consume alcohol in excess or too often.
- You may suffer from a condition called porphyria.
- You may suffer from a blood or bleeding disorder.
- You may have lupus or a similar condition.
- You may have problems with circulation.
- You may have asthma, diabetes or high blood cholesterol.
Directions for Use of Voveran Sr 100 MG
- Voveran SR 100 tablet must be taken as directed by the doctor. Take with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Taken with or after food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by the doctor.
Storage and disposal of Voveran Sr 100 MG
- Store Voveran SR 100 tablet at a cool and dry place, in original packaging.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of Voveran Sr 100 MG
- Voveran Sr tablet is a fever, swelling and pain-reducing medicine used for pains like toothaches, tooth extraction pain, gout, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, backache, neck pain and pain due to minor injury....
- Take this medicine in the exact recommended dose. Do not exceed the stated dose. Taking more than a daily dose may cause serious liver problems or allergic reactions.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children less than 10 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding before taking this medicine. Also, inform the doctor if you have a liver disorder or heart disease.
- If you have a history of ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeding, or you notice blood in your stools or vomit, talk to your doctor immediately.
- Do not take any other paracetamol-containing products while taking Voveran SR tablet.
Dosage of Voveran Sr 100 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Voveran Sr 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Voveran Sr 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Voveran SR 100 tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor of the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking water tablets, blood thinners, medicine for high blood pressure, diabetes, other pain killers, immunomodulators, certain anti-infectives, steroids, medicines for a heart condition, antacids and medicines for lowering blood cholesterol. You need to be cautious and if you are not sure which are these medicines, ask the doctor. ...
- If you have taken a medicine called mifepristone within the last 12 days, diclofenac should not be taken at least for the next 8–12 days.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)