Volini 50 MG Description
Volini Tablet contains diclofenac. It is a medicine for relieving pain and inflammation. It contains diclofenac as an active ingredient. It is used for relieving pain, swelling, stiffness associated
with various forms of arthritis, gout and ankylosing spondylitis. It is used for relieving pain following an operation and due to dental procedures. It must be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It must be taken with or after having your meals. Before initiating treatment with the medicine you should let the doctor know if you smoke, have diabetes, blood clotting problem any heart condition etc.
- Reactin 50mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 23.63₹ 20.09₹ 2.01/Tablet
- Diclofen 50mg Tablets 15'sBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.69₹ 23.02₹ 1.53/Tablet
- Voveran D TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 23.64₹ 20.80₹ 2.08/Tablet
- Dicloran 50mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Lekar Pharma Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 21.50₹ 18.70₹ 1.87/Tablet
Uses of Volini 50 MG
- To relieve pain, stiffness and swelling of the joints in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout, ankylosing spondylitis.
- It helps in relieving pain following dental surgery, pain after an operation and surgical procedures, pain due to minor injury etc.
Contraindications of Volini 50 MG
- If you are allergic to diclofenac or other ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have or had stomach or intestinal ulcers or bleeding problems in the gut.
- You may suffer from heart problems like heart attack, stroke or heart failure.
- You may develop allergic reactions or bowel problem after taking a painkiller in the past.
- You may have problems with the liver or kidneys.
- If you are pregnant, planning pregnancy and women of childbearing age not using contraceptive measures.
Side effects of Volini 50 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Volini 50 MG
- Volini Tablet must not be taken during pregnancy, especially in the third trimester, as it may cause harmful effects in the unborn baby. If you get pregnant while on treatment, you immediately consult the doctor....
Other General Warnings
- You may have problems with the heart, liver or kidney.
- You may suffer from stomach or intestine diseases.
- You are above 60 years of age.
- You smoke and consume alcohol in excess or too often.
- You may suffer from a condition called porphyria.
- You may suffer from a blood or bleeding disorder.
- You may have lupus or a similar condition.
- You may have problems with circulation.
- You may have asthma, diabetes or high blood cholesterol.
Mode of Action of Volini 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Volini 50 MG
- Volini Tablet must be taken as directed by the doctor. Take with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Taken with or after food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Volini 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Volini Tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor of the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Taking water tablets, blood thinners, medicine for high blood pressure, diabetes, other pain killers, immunomodulators, certain anti-infectives, steroids, medicines for a heart condition, antacids and medicines for lowering blood cholesterol. You need to be cautious and if you are not sure which are these medicines, ask the doctor. ...
- If you have taken a medicine called mifepristone within the last 12 days, diclofenac should not be taken at least for the next 8–12 days.
Storage and disposal of Volini 50 MG
- Store Volini Tablet at a cool and dry place, in original packaging.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Volini 50 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Volini Tablet?
Q: How to take Volini Tablet?
Q: Is there risk associated with the use of Volini Tablet?
Other Products from this Brand
- Volini Pain Relief Gel Tube Of 75 G
- Volini Pain Relief Spray 60 Gm
- Volini Pain Relief Spray Bottle Of 15 G
- Volini Pain Relief Spray Bottle Of 100 G
- Volini Maxx Pain Relief Spray Bottle Of 55 G
- Volini Pain Relief Gel Tube Of 100 G
- Volini Pain Relief Gel Tube Of 50 G
- Volini Pain Relief Spray Bottle Of 40 G
- Volini Pain Relief Gel Tube Of 15 G
- Volini Active Gel 15 Gm