Vitilex 150mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
Vitilex 150 MG Description
Vitilex Tablet is an anti-worm medicine. It contains levamisole as its active ingredient. It is used in the treatment of worm infections. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and i
n doses and duration as prescribed. Before using the Vitilex Tablet, inform the doctor if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Vitilex 150 MG
Contraindications of Vitilex 150 MG
Side effects of Vitilex 150 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Vitilex 150 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidneys.
- You develop an allergic reaction after using Vitilex Tablet.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You are pregnant, think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- You are breastfeeding.
- Do not use Vitilex Tablet for any other condition than that prescribed by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Vitilex 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vitilex 150 MG
Interactions of Vitilex 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Vitilex Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Especially if you are taking medicines like Ivermectin and Albendazole....
Storage and disposal of Vitilex 150 MG
- Store Vitilex Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Vitilex 150 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Vitilex Tablet?
Q: Is Vitilex Tablet an antibiotic?
Q: Does the Vitilex Tablet contain a steroid?
- Levamisole - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics [Internet]. Sciencedirect.com. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- Levamisole: Uses, Interactions, Mechanism of Action | DrugBank Online [Internet]. Go.drugbank.com. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]
- Lactmed - Levamisole [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 20 May 2022]