Virex 800mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Virex 800 MG Description
Virex Tablet is an anti-viral medicine. The active ingredient present is aciclovir (acyclovir) and it helps in stopping or killing of growth of viruses. It should be taken as directed by the doctor a
nd in doses and duration as prescribed. Inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Acloveer 800mg TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 294.80₹ 250.58₹ 25.06/Tablet
- Ocuvir Dt 800mg TabletsBy Fdc Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 191.00₹ 162.35₹ 32.47/Tablet
- Zovirax 800mg TabletBy Glaxosmithkline Pharma5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 201.95₹ 171.66₹ 34.33/Tablet
- Herperax 800mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 308.00₹ 261.80₹ 26.18/Tablet
- Herpex Dt 800mg TabletBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 297.40₹ 297.40₹ 59.48/Tablet
Uses of Virex 800 MG
Contraindications of Virex 800 MG
Side effects of Virex 800 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Virex 800 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- It is recommended to drink plenty of water during the treatment with the Virex Tablet.
Mode of Action of Virex 800 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Virex 800 MG
Interactions of Virex 800 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Virex Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicines like probenecid (used in treating gout), cimetidine (used in treating stomach problems like ulcers), mycophenolate mofetil (used in Crohn's disease) should be used with caution along with this medicine....
- Virex Tablet should be used with caution along with mycophenolate mofetil that is used for post-organ transplantation treatment.
Storage and disposal of Virex 800 MG
- Store the Virex Tablet in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Virex 800 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Virex Tablet make you tired?
Q: How long should I take Virex Tablet?
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- ZOVIRAX ORAL FORMULATIONS [Internet]. india-pharma.gsk.com. [cited 8 July 2021].
- CDSCO - Aciclovir [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]
- Aciclovir 800 mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 8 July 2021]