Vertigon 25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Vertigon 25 MG Description
Vertigon tablet is an antihistamine medicine. It contains cinnarizine as its active ingredient. Vertigon 25 is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to difficulty in balancing, dizziness an
d vertigo. Cinnarizine relaxes the blood vessels and smooth muscles present in the ear, thus relieving the symptoms of balance disorder. Vertigon decreases the spinning head, nausea, vomiting and headache associated with motion sickness especially when travelling. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. Vertigon 25 should be taken with food. Before using Vertigon tablet, discuss about all your conditions and the medication and supplements you are taking, with your doctor.
|You Save||₹7.43 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Vertigo and Meniere's disease|
|Side effects||Sleepiness, drowsiness, stomach upset, nausea, increased weight|
- Vertiron 25mg Strip Of 25 TabletsBy Cipla Gx25 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 106.15₹ 90.2314.25% CHEAPER₹ 3.61/Tablet
- Cervaton 25mg TabletBy Inga Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.50₹ 41.222.14% CHEAPER₹ 4.12/Tablet
- Cinzan Dt 25mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 41.50₹ 35.2716.15% CHEAPER₹ 3.53/Tablet
Uses of Vertigon 25 MG
Contraindications of Vertigon 25 MG
- If you are allergic to cinnarizine or any other ingredient of Vertigon 25 tablet.
- If your child is below 5 years old.
Side effects of Vertigon 25 MG
- Stomach upset
- Increased weight
Precautions and Warnings of Vertigon 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney problems.
- You have Parkinson’s disease, as the Vertigon tablet may make your condition worse.
- You have a rare blood disease - porphyria.
- Vertigon tablets should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
- It is advisable not to suggest this medication to anyone even if their symptoms are similar to yours.
Mode of Action of Vertigon 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Vertigon 25 MG
- Vertigon tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It should preferably be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Vertigon 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Vertigon tablets may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicine used in treating mental health illness (like Amoxapine, Doxepin, etc), sedatives that induce sleep or strong pain killers should be used with caution along with vertigo.
Storage and disposal of Vertigon 25 MG
- Vertigon tablets should be kept in a closed container at room temperatures not exceeding 25°C.
- Keep it away from the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use past the expiration date mentioned on the pack.
- Follow medical waste management protocol in the disposal of the medicine.
Dosage of Vertigon 25 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I inform my healthcare provider before starting the course of this medicine?
- Kindly report your complete medical/surgical history along with any or all ongoing prescription, non-prescription and herbal medications to your doctor.
- Disease condition or any medicines you are taking
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Parkinson's disease (taking Vertigon tablet can make your condition worse)
- Porphyria, a group of blood diseases
Q: How and when should I use this medicine?
Q: Is this medicine chewable or should I take it whole?
Q: When should I take Vertigon?
Q: Can I buy Vertigon tablet without a doctor's prescription?
Q: What is the composition of Vertigon?
Q: Does Vertigon cause acidity?
Q: How often can you take Vertigon?
Q: How long does it take for Vertigon to work?
Q: Does Vertigon tablet cause weight gain?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 15 April 2022]
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 April 2022]
- Cinnarizine: drowsy antihistamine used for travel sickness and vertigo [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 15 April 2022]