Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
By JOHNSON & JOHNSON
25 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
5 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Stugeron tablet is an antihistamine medicine containing cinnarizine as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to difficuly in balancing, dizziness and vertigo. It
should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It should be taken with food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history....
Uses of Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
Stugeron tablet is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to vertigo, dizziness and difficuly in maintaing balance.
Contraindications of Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- If you are allergic to cinnarizine or any other ingredients of Stugeron tablet.
Side effects of Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
Can I take Stugeron tablets during pregnancy?
Stugeron Tablet should not be used during pregnancy due to the lack of safety information. It is essential to always consult a doctor before starting any medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Stugeron tablets while breastfeeding?
Stugeron tablet should not be used while breastfeeding due to the lack of safety information. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Stugeron tablet?
Stugeron Tablet may make you feel sleepy, thus it is not recommended to drive or use heavy machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Stugeron tablet?
You should not consume alcohol along with Stugeron tablets as alcohol can exaggerate the side effects like sleepiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You have Parkinson’s disease, as Stugeron tablets may make your condition worse.
- You have a rare blood disease - porphyria.
- Stugeron Tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Mode of Action of Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Stugeron tablet works by preventing blood vessel contractions in the ears and thereby preventing vertigo. It also acts on various receptors in the body and smooth muscle cells.
Directions for Use of Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- Stugeron Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should preferably be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Stugeron tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications(that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....Read more
- Medicine used in treating mental health illness (like Amoxapine, Doxepin, etc), sedatives that induce sleep or strong pain killers should be used with caution along with Stugeron tablets.
Storage and disposal of Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
- Store Stugeron tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
Symptoms of an overdose are vomiting, muscle weakness, Involuntary movements or shakiness. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Stugeron Tablet, contact your docto
r immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double do
se to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Stugeron tablet contain?
A: It contains cinnarizine as its active ingredient. It’s a medicine used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to vertigo, dizziness and difficulty in maintaing balance.
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Stugeron Tablet?
A: If you have any allergies, disease condition and if you are taking any medicines, supplements or herbals.
Q: How long does it take for Stugeron tablet to show its effect?
A: It approximately takes about 1 hour for the effect to be seen. However, this can vary from person to person.
Q: In motion sickness, what particular type of food should I avoid before travelling?
A: Avoid taking fatty foods before travelling.
Q: Can stugeron be used for long-duration?
A: No, it is not recommended for long term use. Taking it for more than the prescribed duration can increase the risk of side effects.
Q: Can I take Stugeron for vertigo?
A: Yes, it can be used to treat or prevent vertigo.
Last Updated on: 16 Oct 2021 | 01:25 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved