Stugeron 25mg Strip Of 25 Tablets
Stugeron 25 MG Description
Stugeron tablet is an antihistamine medicine. It contains cinnarizine as its active ingredient. Stugeron is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to difficulty in balancing, dizziness and v
ertigo. This medicine relaxes the blood vessels and smooth muscles present in the ear, thus relieving the symptoms of balance disorder. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It should be taken with food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
- Cervaton 25mg TabletBy Inga Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.50₹ 48.50₹
- Cintigo 25mg TabletBy Wallace Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 43.50₹ 38.28₹
- Cinzan 25 Dt Tablets 10'sBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 41.50₹ 35.27₹
- Vertigon Strip Of 20 TabletsBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd20 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.15₹
Uses of Stugeron 25 MG
Contraindications of Stugeron 25 MG
- If you are allergic to cinnarizine or any other ingredients of Stugeron tablet.
- If your child is below 5 years old.
Side effects of Stugeron 25 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Stugeron 25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You have Parkinson’s disease, as Stugeron tablets may make your condition worse.
- You have a rare blood disease - porphyria.
- Stugeron Tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Directions for Use of Stugeron 25 MG
- Stugeron Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should preferably be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Stugeron 25 MG
- Store Stugeron tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Quick Tips of Stugeron 25 MG
- Stugeron tablet is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to vertigo, dizziness and difficulty in maintaining balance.
- It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed.
- Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
- Before starting Stugeron tablet, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Talk to your doctor if you are allergic to cinnarizine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- Stugeron tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Dosage of Stugeron 25 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Stugeron 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Stugeron 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Stugeron tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicine used in treating mental health illness (like Amoxapine, Doxepin, etc), sedatives that induce sleep or strong pain killers should be used with caution along with Stugeron tablets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Stugeron tablet contain?
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Stugeron Tablet?
Q: How long does it take for Stugeron tablet to show its effect?
Q: In motion sickness, what particular type of food should I avoid before travelling?
Q: Can stugeron be used for long-duration?
Q: Can I take Stugeron for vertigo?
Q: How many Stugeron can I take?
Q: Stugeron vs Stugeron Forte, are they the same?
Q: Does Stugeron tablet cause weight gain?
Q: Does the Stugeron 25 cause drowsiness?
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 April 2022]
- Cinnarizine - NCBI [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 April 2022]
- Stugeron 25mg tablets [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2022 [cited 7 April 2022]
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 April 2022]