Verticin 75mg Tablets
Verticin 75 MG Description
Verticin Tablet is an antihistamine medicine. It contains cinnarizine as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of ear disorders leading to difficulty in balancing, dizziness and vertigo
. This medicine relaxes the blood vessels and smooth muscles present in the ear, thus relieving the symptoms of balance disorder. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. It should be taken with food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Verticin 75 MG
Contraindications of Verticin 75 MG
- If you are allergic to cinnarizine or any other ingredients of Verticin Tablet.
- If your child is below 5 years old.
Side effects of Verticin 75 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Verticin 75 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You have Parkinson’s disease, as Verticin Tablets may make your condition worse.
- You have a rare blood disease - porphyria.
- Verticin Tablet should not be used in children below 5 years of age.
Mode of Action of Verticin 75 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Verticin 75 MG
- Verticin Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should preferably be taken with food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Verticin 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Verticin Tablet may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Medicine used in treating mental health illness (like Amoxapine, Doxepin, etc), sedatives that induce sleep or strong pain killers should be used with caution along with Verticin Tablets.
Storage and disposal of Verticin 75 MG
- Store Verticin Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Verticin 75 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Verticin Tablet contain?
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking Verticin Tablet?
Q: How long does it take for Verticin Tablet to show its effect?
Q: In motion sickness, what particular type of food should I avoid before travelling?
Q: Can Verticin be used for long-duration?
Q: Can I take Verticin for vertigo?
Q: How many Verticin can I take?
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Cinnarizine - NCBI [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Stugeron 25mg tablets [Internet]. Hpra.ie. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Boots motion sickness 15 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]