Variace H Tablets
Variace H Tablets Description
Variace H Tablet is an anti-hypertensive medicine. It contains ramipril and hydrochlorothiazide as the active ingredient. Variace H is used to treat mild to moderate hypertension in patients treated
priorly with either ramipril or hydrochlorothiazide. This medicine lowers the raised blood pressure. Take Variace H in doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food. Do not miss any dose or stop taking Variace H Tablet without informing your doctor.
|You Save||₹6.58 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ramipril(2.5 Mg) + Hydrochlorothiazide(12.5 Mg)|
|Side effects||Low blood pressure, headache, dizziness, decreased sodium level|
Uses of Variace H Tablets
Contraindications of Variace H Tablets
Side effects of Variace H Tablets
- Non-productive cough
- Altered diabetes control
Precautions and Warnings of Variace H Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have upper-layer skin cancer.
- You have a history of swelling or angioedema of the neck, face, head, intestine, extremities or any other part of the body.
- You have a visual disorder.
- You have a photosensitive reaction after taking this medicine.
- You have kidney, liver, heart disease or condition.
- You are dehydrated, decreased blood volume.
- You are an elderly person.
- You had a kidney transplant.
- You have electrolyte or blood imbalances.
- Variace H should be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Variace H Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Ramipril lowers the blood pressure by blocking the action of a hormone called angiotensin, responsible for narrowing blood vessels, thus allowing your blood vessels to relax and widen, making it easier for blood to flow through....
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a diuretic, also known as a water pill. It works by removing excess water and salt from the body and thus helps to reduce the pressure inside the blood vessels and reduces the load on the heart....
Directions for Use of Variace H Tablets
- Take Variace H Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- It is recommended, that you take this medicine in the morning or as advised by your doctor.
- You should take Variace H regularly and without fail as directed by your doctor.
Interactions of Variace H Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Variace H Tablet works or Variace H itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking any medicine to treat blood pressure, gout, brain-related disorders, immunomodulatory medicine, antidiabetics, antibiotics, painkiller, blood thinners and steroids.
Storage and disposal of Variace H Tablets
- Store Variace H in a cool dry place at room temperature.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Variace H Tablets
- Overdose of Variace H Tablet may cause increased urine flow, decreased blood pressure and heart rate, electrolyte imbalance, altered heart rhythm, kidney failure, altered consciousness, seizure and coma. ...
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.