Valros 10 Strip Of 10 Tablets
Valros 10 MG Description
Valros Tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of high cholesterol or to correct abnormal cholesterol along with die
tary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. This medicine works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. The dose and duration of this medicine will be decided by your doctor after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often end up developing other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
- Rosuvastin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Vivier Pharma Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 198.00₹ 138.61₹ 13.86/Tablet
- Curerosu 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 113.40₹ 110.00₹ 11/Tablet
- Rosubest 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 115.81₹ 11.58/Tablet
- Cardiorostin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 87.506.62% CHEAPER₹ 8.75/Tablet
- Rosukaa 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.00₹ 195.00₹ 19.5/Tablet
- Razel 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 326.00₹ 280.36₹ 18.69/Tablet
- Rosave 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 319.60₹ 274.86₹ 18.32/Tablet
- Crestor 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Astrazeneca Pharma India Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 377.00₹ 324.22₹ 21.61/Tablet
- Zyrova 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 225.35₹ 193.80₹ 19.38/Tablet
- Rosur 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Msn Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 136.50₹ 126.95₹ 12.7/Tablet
Uses of Valros 10 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Valros 10 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Valros 10 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Valros 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Valros 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Valros 10 MG
Interactions of Valros 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Valros works or Valros itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Valros 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets