Valeron 20mg Tablets
Valeron 20 MG Description
Valeron Tablet is used in adults to relieve pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. And is also used to treat painful menstruation. It contains valdecox
ib as its main component. It belongs to a class of medicines called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
Uses of Valeron 20 MG
Contraindications of Valeron 20 MG
Side effects of Valeron 20 MG
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Skin rash
- Sore throat
Precautions and Warnings of Valeron 20 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You have any bleeding in your GI tract
- You are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy
- You are scheduled to have a heart operation, or you have high blood pressure & have had a stroke
- You have swollen ankles or feet (fluid retention)
- You have an infection
- You are dehydrated
- You are taking blood clotting medications
- This medicine is not recommended for use in children & adolescents
Mode of Action of Valeron 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Valeron 20 MG
- Valeron Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Valeron 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Valeron Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, infections, fits, asthma, cancer, stomach ulcers, psychiatric illnesses or are taking water pills or antibiotics.
Storage and disposal of Valeron 20 MG
- Store Valeron Tablets in a clean & dry place away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight
- Keep away from children & pets.