Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
5g Oral Powder in Sachet
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Urikind-KM sachet is a nutritional supplement helps in preventing urinary tract infection (UTI) and keeps the kidneys healthy. It contains potassium magnesium citrate and D-mannose as its active ingre
dients. It also has extracts of cranberry. E.coli bacteria is mostly responsible for UTI's. Urikind-KM sachet helps in inhibiting the infections caused in bladder due to bacteria like E.coli. It should be used under medical supervision only and follow all the instructions given in the leaflet. Before using Urikind-KM sachet inform your doctor if you are already using any other medicines or herbal or nutritional supplement including health condition. You should take it for the prescribed duration, do not stop even if you feel better....
Ingredients and Benefits
- Urikind-KM sachet contains potassium magnesium citrate, cranberry extracts, and D-mannose.
- Potassium magnesium citrate keeps the urine alkaline or less acidic and increases the efficacy of mannose. It also helps to reduce the uric acid level and reduce the risk of kidney stones.
- D-mannose acts by inhibiting the growth of susceptible bacteria's responsible for bacterial infections in urinary tract. Around 90% of UTI's are due to E.coli bacteria. These bacterial stick to the cells of urinary tract and grow there and causes infection. D-mannose prevents bacteria latching on to the cell....Read more
- Cranberry extract is acidic in nature and interfere with the susceptible bacteria. It is also helpful in decreasing the foul smell of urine in individuals who are not able to control urination.
Uses of Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
- Urikind-KM sachet helps improving the health of kidneys. It also prevents the recurrence of bacterial infections in kidneys and bladder.
- Urikind-KM sachet helps as a prevetive measure for recurrence of kidney stones.
Precautions and Warnings of Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or nursing woman.
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- You are allergic to any ingredients present in Urikind-KM sachet.
- You observe any unusual signs and symptoms after taking Urikind-KM sachet.
- Urikind-KM sachet is not intended to treat or cure or diagnose any disease.
- Urikind-KM sachet is not recommended to use in children.
Directions for Use of Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
- Urikind-KM sachet may be taken two times a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Open the sachet and empty the contents in a glass of water.
- Stir well and consume it immediately.
Storage and disposal of Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
- Urikind-KM sachet in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Do not take Urikind-KM sachet after the expiry.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I consume alcohol with Urikind-KM sachet?
A: There is no known interaction between alcohol and Urikind-KM sachet. However, long term use of alcohol weakens your immune system and body's response to pathogens and infections. Consult the doctor for more information if you drink too often.
Q: Do I need a prescription for Urikind-KM sachet?
A: You may not need a prescription for Urikind-KM sachet but it is always recommended to consult your doctor before using Urikind-KM sachet.
Q: How to consume Urikind-KM sachet?
- Urikind-KM sachet may be consumed twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- Empty the sachet into a glass of water.
- Stir well and consume immediately.
Q: What could be the symptoms urinary tract infection?
A: You might feel a burning sensation while passing urine, dark urine, frequent urination, pelvic pain, feeling of incomplete bladder emptying etc.
Q: What are the natural ways to reduce the risk of recurrence of UTI?
- Have plenty of fluid or liquid intake
- Have cranberry juice
- Take vitamin C daily
- Do not hold urine for too long
- Try to wipe from front to back when you use the toilet. It can reduce the risk of spreading infection in the urinary tract.
Q: Is Urikind-KM sachet safe during pregnancy?
A: Yes, it is safe during pregnancy. However it is advised to use after consulting doctor only.
- UTI-K Syrup [Internet]. Reserca.in. 2021 [cited 6 August 2021]
- Tripathi K. Essentials of medical pharmacology. 7th ed. Antimicrobial Drugs: 688-849.
- Nutraceutical products for UTI - Utcan tablet - Utcare sachet - Sytet pm - Zeon Biotech Private Labelling [Internet]. Zeon Biotech | Pharmaceutical and Nutraceuticals Manufacturers, Private Labelling, Contract Manufacturing. 2021 [cited 6 August 2021]
- STON1 Oral Solution [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 6 August 2021]
- Home Remedies for UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) [Internet]. Healthline. 2021 [cited 6 August 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
|You Save||₹6 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||D Mannose(300.0 Mg),Potassium Magnesium Citrate(978.0 Mg),Cranberry(200.0 Mg)|
Last Updated on: 10 Aug 2021 | 11:52 AM (IST)
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved