Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
Urikind Km Sachet 5gm Description
Urikind-KM sachet is a nutritional supplement that helps in preventing urinary tract infection (UTI) and keeps the kidneys healthy. It contains potassium magnesium citrate and D-mannose as its active
ingredients. It also has extracts of cranberry. E.coli bacteria are infection-causing bacteria responsible for UTI's. Urikind-KM sachet helps in inhibiting the infections caused in the bladder due to bacteria like E.coli. Dissolve the Urikind-KM sachet in a glass of water and consume it immediately. It should be used under medical supervision only and follow all the instructions given in the leaflet. Before using Urikind-KM sachet, inform your doctor about other medicines and herbal or nutritional supplements including health conditions. You should take it for the prescribed duration, do not stop even if you feel better.
|You Save||₹4.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||D Mannose(300.0 Mg) + Potassium Magnesium Citrate(978.0 Mg) + Cranberry(200.0 Mg)|
Uses of Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
- Urikind-KM sachet helps improving the health of kidneys. It also prevents the recurrence of bacterial infections in kidneys and bladder.
- Urikind-KM sachet helps as a preventive measure for recurrence of kidney stones.
Precautions and Warnings of Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant or nursing woman.
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- You are allergic to any ingredients present in Urikind-KM sachet.
- You observe any unusual signs and symptoms after taking Urikind-KM sachet.
- Urikind-KM sachet is not intended to treat or cure or diagnose any disease.
- Urikind-KM sachet is not recommended to use in children.
Ingredients and Benefits of Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
- Urikind-KM sachet contains potassium magnesium citrate, cranberry extracts, and D-mannose.
- Potassium magnesium citrate keeps the urine alkaline or less acidic and increases the efficacy of mannose. It also helps to reduce the uric acid level and reduce the risk of kidney stones.
- D-mannose acts by inhibiting the growth of susceptible bacteria's responsible for bacterial infections in urinary tract. Around 90% of UTI's are due to E.coli bacteria. These bacterial stick to the cells of urinary tract and grow there and causes infection. D-mannose prevents bacteria latching on to the cell. ...
- Cranberry extract is acidic in nature and interfere with the susceptible bacteria. It is also helpful in decreasing the foul smell of urine in individuals who are not able to control urination.
Directions for Use of Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
- Urikind-KM sachet may be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Open the sachet and empty the contents in a glass of water.
- Stir well and consume it immediately.
Storage and disposal of Urikind Km Sachet 5gm
- Urikind-KM sachet in a dry place, protected from light, heat and moisture.
- Do not take Urikind-KM sachet after the expiry.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I consume alcohol with Urikind-KM sachet?
Q: Do I need a prescription for Urikind-KM sachet?
Q: How to consume Urikind-KM sachet?
- Urikind-KM sachet may be consumed twice a day or as directed by your physician.
- Empty the sachet into a glass of water.
- Stir well and consume immediately.
Q: What could be the symptoms urinary tract infection?
Q: What are the natural ways to reduce the risk of recurrence of UTI?
- Have plenty of fluid or liquid intake
- Have cranberry juice
- Take vitamin C daily
- Do not hold urine for too long
- Try to wipe from front to back when you use the toilet. It can reduce the risk of spreading infection in the urinary tract.
Q: Is Urikind-KM sachet safe during pregnancy?
Q: What is the composition of Urikind KM?
Q: When should I take Urikind KM?
Q: What is Urikind KM used for?
Q: Is Urikind KM an antibiotic?
Q: How does Urikind KM work?
- Urikind-KM sachet contains potassium magnesium citrate, cranberry extracts and D-mannose. D-mannose prevents bacteria from latching on to the cell and helps in inhibiting the infections caused in the bladder due to bacteria like E.coli. Potassium magnesium citrate in Urikind KM keeps the urine alkaline or less acidic and increases the efficacy of mannose. It also helps to reduce the uric acid level and reduce the risk of kidney stones. Cranberry extract is acidic in nature and interferes with susceptible bacteria. It is also helpful in decreasing the foul smell of urine in individuals who are not able to control urination....
- UTI-K Syrup [Internet]. Reserca.in. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Tripathi K. Essentials of medical pharmacology. 7th ed. Antimicrobial Drugs: 688-849.
- Nutraceutical products for UTI - Utcan tablet - Utcare sachet - Sytet pm - Zeon Biotech Private Labelling [Internet]. Zeon Biotech | Pharmaceutical and Nutraceuticals Manufacturers, Private Labelling, Contract Manufacturing. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- STON1 Oral Solution [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]
- Home Remedies for UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) [Internet]. Healthline. 2022 [cited 14 April 2022]