Tydol 50mg Tablet
Tydol 50 MG Description
Tydol 50mg tablet comes under the category of opioid painkiller, which is used for curing pain ranging from moderate to severe intensity. Tydol 50mg tablet contains Tapentadol, a well-known component
for reducing headache, menstrual pain, toothache, etc. Tydol 50 mg can be consumed alone or in combination with other medicines for desired results. Tydol 50mg tablet is proved to be very helpful in relieving pain real quick and fast that occurs after an injury or surgery. Using Tydol 50 mg tablet may be associated with side effects like nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, and drowsiness. If any of the side effects appear, do not delay reporting it to the doctor as he may suggest methods to suppress and vanish the side effects by either substituting the medicines or fixing the dose and duration of the medicine. Before using Tydol 50mg tablet, tell the doctor about the history of past illness like cardiac disease, renal ailment, hepatic impairment, etc., and the medicines taken in daily routine to cure that illness, if any. This will help the doctor switch for the appropriate dose and duration of the medicine according to the patient’s condition.
|Uses||Headache, toothache, muscle pain, joint pain, backache, menstrual pain, throat pain.|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, constipation, infected diarrhea, indigestion, confusion, anxiety, headache, increased sweating, rash, fatigue.|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Tydol 50 MG
- In adults, it is used for curing pain of moderate to severe intensity in conditions Diarrhoealike;
- Menstrual pain
- Pain in the throat
- Muscular pain
- Joint pain
Contraindications of Tydol 50 MG
- Hypersensitivity to tapentadol
- Severe respiratory depression
- Paralytic ileus
- Gastrointestinal obstruction
- CNS depression
- Hepatic impairment
- Alcohol abuse
- Drug abuse
- Seizure disorder
Side effects of Tydol 50 MG
- Increased sweating
Precautions and Warnings of Tydol 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- Do not consume Tydol 50 mg tablet if you have severe hepatic or renal impairment. Consult the doctor before consuming Tydol 50mg tablet to prevent the harmful effects of Tydol 50mg tablet on the liver and kidneys....
- Tydol 50 mg tablet should not be taken for more than the duration prescribed by the doctor. It can prove to be an addictive drug and can make you dependent on it. Leaving it suddenly may lead to withdrawal symptoms like restlessness, irritation, etc. Therefore, it is important to take the medicine under the supervision of the doctor only....
Mode of Action of Tydol 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tydol 50 MG
Interactions of Tydol 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Tydol 50mg tablet may show interaction with some drugs like
- Sedatives such as benzodiazepines
- Pain killers such as opioids and morphine
- Antipsychotics and
- These all may show an increased risk of drowsiness, respiratory impairment, coma and even death. Therefore, consult the doctor before starting the consumption of Tydol 50mg tablet with any other drug.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Tydol 50 MG
Dosage of Tydol 50 MG
- Do not overdose on the Tydol 50mg tablet. However, if an overdose is suspected, immediately seek medical help to suppress the effect of an overdose as soon as possible.
Missed a Dose
Dr. Varsha Parihar
MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Tydol 50mg tablet useful in mental disorders?
Q: Is Tydol 50mg tablet a habit-forming or addictive drug?
- Yes, it is a habit-forming drug hence, the dose and duration must be fixed as per the directions of your doctor only. Notify your doctor if you suffer from any mental problems already like depression, drug abuse, etc., as these may increase your chances of being addicted to Tydol 50mg tablet....