Twincal 10mg Tablet
Twincal 10 MG Description
Twincal Tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine. It contains cilnidipine as an active ingredient. It is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). It works by suppressing the
contraction of blood vessels and thereby reducing blood pressure. The dose and duration of this medicine are decided by your doctor after assessing your condition. You should take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results. High blood pressure is a critical health condition, if not treated, can affect other organs such as the brain, kidneys and blood vessels. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. A few of these modifications include eating a low fat and salt diet, maintaining a healthy weight, regular exercise, limiting alcohol consumption and avoid smoking.
- Clindinol 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.80₹ 92.4928.07% CHEAPER₹ 9.25/Tablet
- Cilnep 10mg TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.00₹ 68.0047.12% CHEAPER₹ 6.8/Tablet
- Cilny 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 165.00₹ 165.0014.46% CHEAPER₹ 11/Tablet
Uses of Twincal 10 MG
Contraindications of Twincal 10 MG
Side effects of Twincal 10 MG
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Twincal 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any heart-related problems such as low blood pressure, heart failure, etc.
- You experience chest pain after taking this medicine.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Twincal 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Twincal 10 MG
Interactions of Twincal 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines affects the way Twincal Tablet works or Twincal itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Especially if you are taking other medicines for lowering high blood pressure, medicines for brain-related disorders, and medicine for the treatment of uneven heart rhythm.
- Inform your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are currently taking or might take to avoid any interaction with this combination of medicine.
Storage and disposal of Twincal 10 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines. Discard any unused medicine properly.