Tuschek Syrup 100ml
Tuschek Syrup 100ml Description
Tuschek Syrup is a combination of medicine containing ambroxol, guaiphenesin, terbutaline and menthol. It relaxes the respiratory tract muscles and loosens up the mucus in the respiratory tract, help
ing to cough out easily. It should be used cautiously in patients with liver or kidney-related problems. It is advisable to consult a physician before giving this medicine to children below 6 years. Tuschek Syrup should not be given with any other cough or cold medicine. If you do not feel any relief and persistent cough along with fever and feel other additional symptoms, consult a physician.
|You Save||₹9.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ambroxol + Guaiphenesin + Menthol + Terbutaline|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Uses of Tuschek Syrup 100ml
- For the treatment of symptomatic relief in symptoms like cough, chest tightness, shortness of breath associated with asthma and chronic bronchitis.
Contraindications of Tuschek Syrup 100ml
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have any heart problems.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
Side effects of Tuschek Syrup 100ml
- Sleepiness, dizziness
- Nausea, dry mouth
- Some allergic reactions like rashes, itching
- Diarrhoea, indigestion, stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Tuschek Syrup 100ml
Other General Warnings
- You are having a liver or kidney problem.
- You experience any heart-related problems after using Tuschek Syrup. In such cases, the doctor may discontinue the medicine.
- You should use this medicine with extreme caution if you are already suffering from high blood pressure, diabetes, fits, thyroid or other heart diseases.
- You may experience a sudden drop of potassium level in your blood on concomitant treatment. In such situations, doctor may recommend monitoring potassium serum level closely and ask for specific blood tests....
- You don't feel any relief in symptoms and your cough lasts for more than 5 days, consult a doctor immediately.
Mode of Action of Tuschek Syrup 100ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tuschek Syrup 100ml
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity. However, do not consume it directly from the bottle.
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to.
Interactions of Tuschek Syrup 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Tuschek Syrup and medicines used to treat high blood pressure like propranolol should be avoided as it may affect the activity of this Syrup.
- This medicine should be used with caution if you are already taking medicines to treat heart problems and low blood pressure.
- Inhaled anaesthesia should also be avoided during the treatment as it may increase the risk of heart problems.
- Simultaneous use of Tuschek Syrup with medicines like furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide, etc can lead to the risk of a low level of potassium which is responsible for irregular heart rhythm, muscular cramps, etc....
- This medicine should be used with extreme caution if taken along with the medicines to treat brain diseases.
Storage and disposal of Tuschek Syrup 100ml
- Store Tuschek Syrup below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Tuschek Syrup 100ml
- Symptoms of overdose of Tuschek Syrup may include headache, anxiety, nausea, stomach discomfort, irregular heartbeat, fits. Sometimes a sudden drop in blood pressure may also occur.
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine and experience any such symptoms, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Tuschek Syrup, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.