Tugain 10% Solution 60ml
Tugain 10 % Description
Tugain 10% Solution 60ml contains minoxidil. It dilates the blood vessels and stimulates hair growth on the scalp. It is used in the treatment of hair loss. Using more than the advised amount is not
going to increase hair growth. It may take a few months before you see results. Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth. In case it gets into any of these, immediately wash with water. Do not use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you have heart diseases or high blood pressure, consult with your doctor before using the same.
|You Save||₹174.14 (15% on MRP)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR ALOPECIA|
- Imxia 10% Solution 60mlBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 810.00₹ 688.5030% CHEAPER₹ 11.48/Ml
- Minotress 10% Soln 60mlBy Prism Lifescience60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 890.00₹ 756.5023% CHEAPER₹ 12.61/Ml
- Morr 10% Solution 60mlBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 950.00₹ 807.5018% CHEAPER₹ 13.46/Ml
- Coverit 10% Solu 60mlBy Micro Labs60ml Skin Solution in BottleMRP 872.00₹ 741.2024% CHEAPER₹ 12.35/Ml
Uses of Tugain 10 %
Contraindications of Tugain 10 %
- If you are allergic to minoxidil or other components of Tugain 10% Solution 60ml.
- Do not use if you have a shaved scalp.
- Do not use Tugain 10% Solution 60ml during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are using any other topical medicines or occlusive dressings on your scalp, then do not use Tugain 10% Solution 60ml.
- Do not use if you have a hypertension problem.
- Do not use it when you have any scalp abnormality like scalp psoriasis.
- Do not use it if your age is more than 65 years or less than 18 years.
Side effects of Tugain 10 %
- Growth of unwanted facial hair or body hair
Precautions and Warnings of Tugain 10 %
Other General Warnings
- You develop chest pain, rapid heartbeat, dizziness or rash. Seek medical help immediately.
- Tugain 10% Solution 60ml is recommended only for male pattern baldness. Do not use it if you have sudden and patchy hair loss and hair loss due to childbirth.
- Patients with known heart disease or high blood pressure should take their doctor's opinion before using Tugain 10% Solution 60ml.
- Tugain 10% Solution 60ml should not be used on any body parts other than the scalp.
- You observe no hair growth even after using for four months, then seek your doctor's advice.
Mode of Action of Tugain 10 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tugain 10 %
- Apply Tugain 10% Solution 60ml when your scalp and hair are completely dry.
- Apply the amount advised to the area of the scalp being treated, beginning with the centre of the area using the applicator provided.
- Do not shampoo your hair for 4 hours after applying Tugain 10% Solution 60ml.
- Wash your hands immediately after applying this solution.
- Tugain 10% Solution 60ml solution is for use on the scalp only. This medicine should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash the area thoroughly with cold water, if the medicine gets into our eyes.
- Do not use a hairdryer after applying Tugain 10% Solution 60ml.
- Applying more than advised or more often is not going to be more effective.
Interactions of Tugain 10 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Tugain 10 %
- Store Tugain 10% Solution 60ml below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- Discard Tugain 10% Solution 60ml when it is no longer needed or expired
Dosage of Tugain 10 %
- Tugain 10% Solution 60ml is only for external use and should not be swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion or application over larger areas for a prolonged time, consult a doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms....
- Signs and symptoms of Mntop forte overdose would be swelling of face, hands, and feet, increased heart rate, low blood pressure, dizziness and weakness.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use a hairdryer after applying Tugain 10% Solution 60ml?
- Do not use a hairdryer to dry the scalp after you apply Tugain 10% Solution 60ml. Using a hairdryer on the scalp may decrease the effectiveness of treatment.
Q: Which shampoo should be used while using Tugain 10% Solution 60ml?
Q: How soon can I expect results after using Tugain 10% Solution 60ml?
Q: Can I get my hair wet after applying Tugain 10% Solution 60ml?
Q: Can I carry Tugain 10% Solution 60ml on a flight?
Q: Can I comb my hair after applying Tugain 10% Solution 60ml?
Q: Can I apply hair oil after applying Tugain 10% Solution 60ml?
Q: What are the causes of hair loss?
- Nutritional deficiencies: Iron, copper, zinc, and proteins are essential for hair growth. Vitamin D is another cause of hair loss. Soak up some sun to get vitamin D.
- Hormone imbalance: Excessive male hormones can cause hair loss.
- Thyroid diseases: An increase or decrease in the thyroid hormone may cause hair to fall.
- Birth control pills: Birth control pills may cause thinning of hair.
- Stress: Sudden hair loss may be caused by excess stress. Exercise, meditation yoga and massages will reduce your chances of experiencing hair loss by reducing stress.
- Hairstyling products: Overtreated hair can lead to hair loss due to chemicals found in dyes and styling products.
- Aging: As we age, the rate at which our hair grows tends to slow down. Hair strands get thinner and loose pigment and hair becomes thinner, finer and grey. Eating whole foods will help to keep your body youthful, and your hair healthy....
- Genetics: Genetic hair loss is known as androgenetic alopecia and is known to be the most common cause of hair loss.