Trymoto Br Tab
By INTRA LABS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Trymoto Br Tab is used for relieving inflammation and pain associated with various conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and joint pain. It contains a combination of trypsin, bromelain and rutoside as its active components. Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes, whereas rutoside is an antioxidant. You should take Trymoto Br Tab as advised by your doctor. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, gas, and alteration in stools. If side effects persist or there is no improvement in your condition, then inform your doctor immediately....
|You Save||₹34.20 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg),Rutoside(90.0 Mg),Bromelain(100.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting|
Check more medicines with composition as Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg) + Rutoside(90.0 Mg) + Bromelain(100.0 Mg)
8 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Trymoto Br Tab
Uses of Trymoto Br Tab
Trymoto Br Tab is used for relieving pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis like knee or wrist joint, vertebral joints, tendons, and muscles near joints.
Contraindications of Trymoto Br Tab
- If you are allergic to Trymoto Br Tab or any of the ingredient of this medicine.
- This medicine should not be given to children below 12 years of age.
Side effects of Trymoto Br Tab
- Flatulence (gas)
- Alternation stools
- Numbness of fingers
- Skin reactions like redness, cuts on the skin, thread-like red lines on the skin, stretch marks, rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Trymoto Br Tab
Can I take Trymoto Br Tab during pregnancy?
Trymoto Br Tab is not recommended during pregnancy, as there is limited information available about its safety in pregnant women.
Can I take Trymoto Br Tab while breastfeeding?
Trymoto Br Tab is not recommended while breastfeeding, as there is limited information available about its safety in breastfeeding mothers.
Can I drive if I have consumed Trymoto Br Tab ?
No information is available on the ability to drive or use machines; however, if you observe or experience any side effect while taking Trymoto Br Tab , it is advised not to drive or use machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Trymoto Br Tab ?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Trymoto Br Tab , it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop any allergic reaction after taking Trymoto Br Tab .
- You are suffering from any kind of blood clotting disorders.
- You have a history of severe liver damage.
- You have gone through dialysis.
- You have a kidney or liver problem.
- You have an allergy to pollen, pineapple, papain, carrot, grass pollen, and fennel.
Mode of Action of Trymoto Br Tab
How Does It Work?
- Trymoto Br Tab works by the combined action of all its components: trypsin, bromelain and rutoside.
- Trypsin and bromelain are enzymes that work by increasing the blood flow at the inflammation site and are also responsible for the breakdown of proteins.
- Rotoside is an antioxidant, and it helps remove the free radicals, promotes healing, and reduces swelling.
Directions for Use of Trymoto Br Tab
- Trymoto Br Tab should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Trymoto Br Tab
Interactions with other medicines
- Trymoto Br Tab may interact with other medicines and produce an altered response. Please tell your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations....
- Antibiotics like amoxicillin, medicines used in heart diseases such as Aspirin, clopidogrel, painkiller medicines, and medicines used to thin the blood should be used cautiously along with Trymoto Br Tab ....
Storage and disposal of Trymoto Br Tab
- Store Trymoto Br Tab below 30° C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Trymoto Br Tab
If you think you have taken too much of Trymoto Br Tab , contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you missed any dose of Trymoto Br Tab , take it as soon as you remember.
- If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions do I need to take before satrting Trymoto Br Tab ?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Trymoto Br Tab may interact with other medicines and hence inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....
Q: What is the composition of Trymoto Br Tab ?
A: Trymoto Br Tab contains a combination of Trypsin, Bromelain, and Rutoside. Trypsin and Bromelain are proteolytic enzymes, whereas rutoside is an antioxidant.
- D M Pharma- Trypsin, Bromelain and Rutoside Trihydrate Tablet|Third Party Medicines Manufacturers and Exporters [Internet]. Dmpharma.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Ba. TRYPSIN: Overview, Uses, Side Effects, Precautions, Interactions, Dosing and Reviews [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain + Trypsin + Rutoside drug information | DrugsUpdate India [Internet]. Drugsupdate.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Zuventus Healthcare - Tribolin Tablet [Internet]. Zuventus.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After