Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By SUN PHARMA
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Trigabantin 100 Tablet contains a combination of Gabapentin, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin B12 which improve nerve health and reduce pain due to nerve-related problems (neuralgic pain). Take this medicine on a doctor's prescription only and do not stop or miss doses unless it is advised by your doctor.
Uses of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Pain due to nerve damage in Diabetic patients (diabetic neuropathy).
- Nerve-related pain (neuralgia).
Contraindications of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you are allergic to Gabapentin, Alpha Lipoic Acid or any other ingredients listed in the Trigabantin tablet.
Side effects of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Increase or decrease in appetite
- Change in mood and emotions
- Visual disturbances
- Ear and respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tract infections
- Difficulty in movement
Precautions and Warnings of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take the Trigabantin 100 Tablet during pregnancy?
Trigabantin 100 Tablet should be given to pregnant women only when it is clearly prescribed by a doctor.
Can I take the Trigabantin 100 Tablet while breastfeeding?
Trigabantin 100 Tablet is present in the breastmilk, therefore the use of the Trigabantin tablet in nursing mothers should be done only when it is essentially prescribed by a doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Trigabantin 100 Tablet?
Trigabantin 100 Tablet can affect your ability to drive temporarily, do not drive while you are on this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with the Trigabantin 100 Tablet?
You should not consume alcohol along with this medicine as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You notice any change in behaviour or mood, negative thoughts (suicidal thoughts).
- You notice any skin rash, urticaria or swelling after taking this medicine.
- You suffer from a respiratory illness.
- You suffer from kidney disease.
- You are above 60 years of age.
- You notice changes in your blood test reports.
- Tell your doctor about any adverse symptoms that you notice after starting this treatment.
Mode of Action of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Trigabantin 100 Tablet contains a combination of Gabapentin, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin B12. Gabapentin acts on the calcium channel of nerve tissues and provides relief in nerve-related pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid that is good for the repair and maintenance of nerve cells in the brain and other parts of the body.
- Vitamin B12 also plays a role in the repair and regeneration of nerve cells. All together Trigabantin 100 Tablet is useful to treat pain due to nerve-related problems (neuralgic pain).
Directions for Use of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take the Trigabantin 100 tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Increased sleepiness and difficulty in breathing when the Trigabantin 100 Tablet is given with Opioid medicines, Caution should be exercised.
- Co-administration of the Trigabantin 100 Tablet and antacids should be at an interval of 2 hours or more.
- Concomitant use of Trigabantin tablet with cimetidine should be done judiciously.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you have taken too much of Trigabantin, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately. An overdose of this medicine may cause loss of consciousness, difficulty in breathing and even a coma.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Trigabantin Tablet, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take the Trigabantin 100 Tablet if I am diabetic?
A: Yes, the Trigabantin 100 Tablet has beneficial effects for nerve-related problems in diabetic patients.
Q: Is it safe to take the Trigabantin 100 Tablet along with the metformin tablet?
A: Yes, you may take the Trigabantin 100 Tablet if you are already taking a metformin tablet. Inform your doctor about all the ongoing medicines.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 04:11 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved