Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Trigabantin 100 Tablet contains a combination of Gabapentin, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin B12 which improve nerve health and reduce pain due to nerve-related problems (neuralgic pain). Take this med
cine on a doctor's prescription only and do not stop or miss doses unless it is advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹24.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Gabapentin(100.0 Mg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(500.0 Mcg)|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Uses of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Pain due to nerve damage in Diabetic patients (diabetic neuropathy).
- Nerve-related pain (neuralgia).
Contraindications of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Increase or decrease in appetite
- Change in mood and emotions
- Visual disturbances
- Ear and respiratory tract infection
- Urinary tract infections
- Difficulty in movement
Precautions and Warnings of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You notice any change in behaviour or mood, negative thoughts (suicidal thoughts).
- You notice any skin rash, urticaria or swelling after taking this medicine.
- You suffer from a respiratory illness.
- You suffer from kidney disease.
- You are above 60 years of age.
- You notice changes in your blood test reports.
- Tell your doctor about any adverse symptoms that you notice after starting this treatment.
Mode of Action of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Trigabantin 100 Tablet contains a combination of Gabapentin, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin B12. Gabapentin acts on the calcium channel of nerve tissues and provides relief in nerve-related pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a naturally occurring fatty acid that is good for the repair and maintenance of nerve cells in the brain and other parts of the body.
- Vitamin B12 also plays a role in the repair and regeneration of nerve cells. All together Trigabantin 100 Tablet is useful to treat pain due to nerve-related problems (neuralgic pain).
Directions for Use of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take the Trigabantin 100 tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Increased sleepiness and difficulty in breathing when the Trigabantin 100 Tablet is given with Opioid medicines, Caution should be exercised.
- Co-administration of the Trigabantin 100 Tablet and antacids should be at an interval of 2 hours or more.
- Concomitant use of Trigabantin tablet with cimetidine should be done judiciously.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Trigabantin 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.