Trance Et Tablet
By STERKEM PHARMA PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Trance Et Tablet Description
Trance Et Tablet is used in the treatment of heavy menstrual bleeding. It is also used to treat excessive blood loss during or after an operation. Trance Et Tablet contains a combination of tranexami
c acid and etamsylate as active substances. Take this medicine exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this medicine on your own. Trance Et Tablet should only be used in adults and adolescent girls above 15 years of age.
|Contains||Tranexamic Acid(250.0 Mg) + Etamsylate(250.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, rashes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Tranexamic Acid(250.0 Mg) + Etamsylate(250.0 Mg)
2 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Trance Et Tablet
- Mesitran Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 159.00₹ 135.15₹ 13.51/Tablet
- Cosklot Plus TabletBy Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 278.19₹ 236.46₹ 23.65/Tablet
Uses of Trance Et Tablet
- Trance Et Tablet is used to prevent and stop excessive blood loss during menstrual bleeding.
- It is also used to treat excessive blood loss during or after an operation.
Contraindications of Trance Et Tablet
- If you are allergic to tranexamic acid, etamsylate or any other ingredient of Trance Et Tablet.
- If you have kidney problems.
- If you had or have a blood clot in your blood vessels.
- If you have a condition where your blood starts to clot throughout your body.
- If you have a history of fits/seizures.
- If you have a disorder called porphyria.
Side effects of Trance Et Tablet
Precautions and Warnings of Trance Et Tablet
Can I take Trance Et Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information on the effect of Trance Et Tablet in pregnancy. Trance Et Tablet should only be used in pregnant women if recommended by the doctor.
Can I take Trance Et Tablet while breastfeeding?
Trance Et Tablet may pass into human breast milk. Hence, this medicine should not be used in breastfeeding women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Trance Et Tablet?
Trance Et Tablet has almost no effect on driving ability. If you experience symptoms that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Trance Et Tablet?
There is limited information on the interaction of alcohol with Trance Et Tablet. Ask your doctor for advice on alcohol intake along with Trance Et Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have blood in your urine.
- You have a condition called disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) where your blood starts to clot throughout your body.
- You had uncontrollable bleeding.
- You take medicines to treat a hereditary disease called angioneurotic oedema.
- You are a woman with irregular periods.
- You take oral contraceptives as a method of birth control.
- You or your family have a history of blood clots in your blood vessels.
- You have kidney disease.
- You take medicines called fibrinolytic to dissolve blood clots (streptokinase).
Mode of Action of Trance Et Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Trance Et Tablet contains tranexamic acid and etamsylate as active substances.
- Tranexamic acid is an anti-fibrinolytic medicine that stops or reduces bleeding. When you bleed, your body forms clots to stop the bleeding. These clots break down in some people resulting in excessive bleeding. Tranexamic acid stops these clots from dissolving and reduces bleeding. ...
- Etamsylate helps platelets to stick together and form blood clots, which reduces blood loss.
Directions for Use of Trance Et Tablet
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Trance Et Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Trance Et Tablet works or Trance Et Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Trance Et Tablet will reduce the effect of anti-clotting medicines (fibrinolytic) like streptokinase, reteplase, anistreplase.
Storage and disposal of Trance Et Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Trance Et Tablet
The symptoms of overdose of Trance Et Tablet include nausea, vomiting, low blood pressure. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of the medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I use Trance Et Tablet for treating menorrhagia?
A: Yes, Trance Et Tablet can be used for treating menorrhagia. Your doctor will recommend this medicine if it is suitable for you. Do not take this medicine on your own.
Q: How does Trance Et Tablet stop bleeding?
A: When you bleed, your body forms clots to stop the bleeding. These clots break down in some people resulting in excessive bleeding. Trance Et Tablet stops these clots from dissolving and reduces bleeding. It also helps platelets to stick together and form blood clots, which reduces blood loss.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Cosklot Plus Tablets [Internet]. oaknethealthcare. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Tranexamic Acid 500 mg film coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Tranexamic Acid 500 mg film coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- SUMMARY OF PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS [Internet]. Mri.cts-mrp.eu. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Bonnar J, Sheppard B. Treatment of menorrhagia during menstruation: randomised controlled trial of ethamsylate, mefenamic acid and tranexamic acid. BMJ. 1996;313(7057):579-582
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed