Torkast Fx Tablet
Torkast Fx Tablet Description
Torkast Fx Tablet is a combination of two medicines - Montelukast and Fexofenadine which is an anti-allergic medicine. It is used to relieve symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as runny & stuffy nose,
sneezing, itching, watery eyes, blockage in airways and other allergic symptoms. It works by blocking the production of chemicals responsible for producing symptoms of allergy. You need to follow all the instructions of your doctor while taking this medicine. Dizziness, cough, headache, nausea, stomach pain are some of the common side effects of this medicine. These side effects normally go away with time but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor or visit the hospital. Before starting this medicine, inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer.
|You Save||₹27.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Montelukast(10.0 Mg) + Fexofenadine(120.0 Mg)|
- Texof Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.50₹ 147.60₹
- Fxomont 120mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 108.75₹
- Minolast Fx TabletBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 159.00₹ 111.30₹
- Migron Fx Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 256.15₹ 102.46₹
- Telekast F TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 223.10₹ 189.63₹
- Emlukast Fx TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 83.25₹ 70.76₹
- Histafree M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 139.90₹ 118.91₹
- Histakind M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 139.15₹ 118.28₹
- Montefex TabletBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 159.25₹ 159.25₹
- Montemac Fx TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.90₹ 148.66₹
Uses of Torkast Fx Tablet
Contraindications of Torkast Fx Tablet
Side effects of Torkast Fx Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Throat infection
Precautions and Warnings of Torkast Fx Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver function problem or you have acute asthma.
- You are experiencing rapid heartbeats, palpitations and excessive sweating.
- You have any blood disorder, abnormal blood count and swelling of blood vessels.
- You have any heart-related disorder, joint disorder or muscle weakness.
- You are suffering from any brain-related problems like aggression, anxiety, abnormal dreams, lack of sleep, irritation, restlessness or suicidal thoughts.
- You have a known allergy to aspirin or other painkillers or you are above 65 years of age.
Mode of Action of Torkast Fx Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast works by blocking the action of allergic mediators leukotrienes by binding to leukotriene receptors and helps in relieving the symptoms of allergy.
- Fexofenadine works by blocking the action of the natural substance histamine which is produced by the body during allergic reactions.
Directions for Use of Torkast Fx Tablet
Interactions of Torkast Fx Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of Torkast Fx Tablet along with antibiotics such as erythromycin, antifungal medicines such as Ketoconazole can increase the blood levels of this medicine.
- There should be a gap of at least 2 hours between the administration of Torkast Fx Tablet and antacids containing aluminium and magnesium.
- Medicines that act on the brain to produce calmness if taken along with this tablet may reduce the alertness and impair the performance.
- Other medicines such as Rifampicin, Phenobarbital, Gemfibrozil and Phenytoin should be used cautiously.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Torkast Fx Tablet
Dosage of Torkast Fx Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Torkast Fx Tablet prescribed for?
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare expert before taking this medicine?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history. Inform your doctor if you have liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- This medicine may interact with other medicines. Hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....